Did Disney Get Rid Of POTCO Game Launcher?

POTCO game launcher working for you?

• Yes

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don't use the game launcher

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • What's the game launcher?

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Kate

Pirate Master
I recently went to my POTCO game launcher after the newest update (Queen Anne's Revenge) and it said "Connecting to the game - Please wait a moment Don't want to wait? Upgrade to unlimited access." Well it sat there over night and still was in the same spot. So i tried the internet browser not really wanting to download it again due to the last time i did it said "Threat Detected" and wouldn't let me get on. Well anyway i downloaded it and it worked fine. So im just wondering if it was just me, or all basic members, or everyone.

My potco launcher still works but it doesn't have a potco logo instead it looks like a paper with a folded edge and small box that looks like a window with 3 letters or symbols one red and two green

Its working fine for me... I read somewhere they were eventually going to phase out service to the game launcher:mad:. It also stated that it required more work on the staffs part to update the game launcher. Mine although has nothing about QAR being released into live in the news notes :confused:?

yes i just installed norton and the 1 time i try to run the game on launcher the same thing happen try to mark it as safe

Tried just about everything still doing the same thing. :mad: It may be becuase im basic... -_-

Yeah, Personal Antivirus ruined his computer after he got Norton off his computer. He went to a site and it automatically started downloading, it alerts you about fake viruses on your computer.
i been using it for 5 years and its goin good for me i bought it at a costo i dint downloaded

Back