• no

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • why is there a poll?

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • not yet but i want to

Votes: 3 6.7%

• Total voters
I chose 'why is there a poll?'.....

....there wasn't an option that said 'No I haven't finished The Black Pearl Quest but that's because I've not been playing TLoPO that long and I do intend finishing it because I haven't changed my mind about questing since the previous poll was posted'

I assume you didn't put that option cos it's too long :p

Edit: Changed my vote to 'not yet but I want to' but leaving my original comment cos....well it's pretty sarcastic and I like it :p

Last edited:
Ugh. I need to because I need that leadership skill because I'm all about sailing.

But I hate hate hate the quests in this game. I tortured myself enough completing it once in POTCO.

And without that shiny beacon of "go here" flavoured light, it's just not worth the misery.

So I'm sitting at about 7% completion...

I finished it very quickly after the developers fixed the final boss battle and announced that finishing it would be required to get the Raven's Cove Quest, a decision that has since been rescinded. I love doing the final boss battle and did it many times in potco and have done it 3 times in tlopo. I would have taken more time to complete it had I known how things would transpire but I feel it's no big deal. The quest is not designed to be finished in a day, yes it's tedious if you do it in large chunks, it's best to do it a bit at a time. I still love the Pearl Quest, it is classic potco. It sends you all over the map and is great for learning the game.

Last edited:
Not yet, i did it the first version though. im just taking it easy at a slow pace, doing all the other quest i missed out on and finding old friends. Ill finish it but no rush.

Back