Clothing Difference between clothing materials?

thab0ss

Sea Legs
I see pirates always celebrating when looting certain brights and being more or less excited whether its a linen, cotton, cotton puff, or silk. On guys and girls, what is the difference in them (whether it be a skirt, shirt, or pants)? i dont see a single thing changing in appearance when switching between them.

i guess im asking which ones are most sought. for example i know candystripe capris and silk long skirt are on girls

With all the new clothes I'm no longer certain which are the most sought after and, as Beggar said, clothes are generally not difficult to get in tlopo so few if any are sought after in the way that legendary weapons are. I personally am looking for 2, neither of which I've yet found: the Bright Orange Silk Vest and the Bright Purple Laced Puffy Shirt. Clothes are just no longer collected the way they were in potco.

I have found few brights or DB lately, especially at DH & bosses who used to hand them out regularly... wish they would add more back in loot at all the bosses

Brights for guys would be cotton jacket, tourist long coat, cotton long sleeve, linen long sleeve, sash, cotton trousers, linen trousers, etc. So basically most of the common brights would be what most players want.

linen, cotton, cotton puff, or silk. On guys and girls, what is the difference in them
Pretty certain the difference between cotton and linen is the shade or textures..
Heres and example for pants:

Back