Question Different Broadside CannonBalls??

BadVibesForever

Buccaneer
Hopefully this is the right forum I already got a warning I dont want a temp ban but I have a question.

So i see many peoples ships and be like hey thats pretty cool right and like then they shoot their broadsides and like those thundershots come out maybe some furys on some and im like woah. ive tried to ask people on the game and they are like Idk. Im like but you have them though and they are like magic. So i really havent got a definitive answer on how they obtained these broadsides can someone tell me cause like im over here ahooting regular cannon balls like Oh this isnt impressive. Thanks for reading this

Also sorry for bad grammar if reading this because like im typing really fast and I have to go so im not gonna read it through to make sure things are correct not like i read anything through anyways but this question has been stuck in my head

The different broadside ammo is from upgrading the hull of the ship. You can do that to regular or war ships (not the light ones). If you need more info, there are several detailed threads about ship upgrades from other folks.

Back