digging/searching

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to earn a beta key is by killing enemies, keys are dropped by random enemies, it is the same way I found a key for myself(was level 18 at that moment), good luck finding one.

The best way to earn a beta key is by killing enemies, keys are dropped by random enemies, it is the same way I found a key for myself(was level 18 at that moment), good luck finding one.
Actually, there's no way of getting a beta key right now... Neither through looting or digging.

Captain Redhorn has stated it, and the game is currently using 2013 files from POTCO, which did not have the Beta key codes in them, as the code for the keys to be in-game was created by TLOPO, and thus was never in POTCO.
Hello Roger_ Gunshot,
Thank you for explaining, but could you possibly provide us with a link?
-Kyle James

Pretty sure this is not the reason why, because I don't think POTCO ever had beta keys. I believe the code for beta keys was made by the tlopo devs, but the server migration removed keys from dropping in game.

I can confirm that keys cannot currently be found in game.

So, No Beta Keys? This 3 hour thing is Breaking My HEART! Who do I need to send a bottle of top shelf dark rum to to get a key? :( I guess Ill have to ride POTC at Disney over and over and just imagine the titles and levels over everything's heads. They might get a bit miffed if I jump out of the boat and start fighting them with a sword. LOL!! please save me from a lifetime ban from Disney and give us a way to get keys .

( kidding Disney..... I have no plans to jump out of the boat unless Johnny is in the ride again ...... ok not even then I promises ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back