Digital Drawing(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on you is all I have to say.

This is the real artist: http://dibujante-nocturno.deviantart.com/
This is the actual artwork: http://dibujante-nocturno.deviantart.com/art/El-ritual-del-fuego-331397956?q=gallery:Dibujante-nocturno/24920984&qo=55

Because 3 things:
1. No artist uses such a bad font to sign their name
2. No artist makes their name SO visible unless they want to point out it was them who did the work and they take pride in the name itself than letting the artwork shine.
3. I have been following that artist so I know his work when I see it.
4. If you were the real artist you would of given some sort of description than just posting the work here.

Some mod please remove this and lock this thread.
(or keep it open just in case people get a similar idea) @Captain Redhorn @John Foulroberts

And fyi @Tanner1638, it will feel reaaaallyyy good if you do it yourself trust me on this.

:mad::mad:

Shame on you is all I have to say.

This is the real artist: http://dibujante-nocturno.deviantart.com/
This is the actual artwork: http://dibujante-nocturno.deviantart.com/art/El-ritual-del-fuego-331397956?q=gallery:Dibujante-nocturno/24920984&qo=55

Because 3 things:
1. No artist uses such a bad font to sign their name
2. No artist makes their name SO visible unless they want to point out it was them who did the work and they take pride in the name itself than letting the artwork shine.
3. I have been following that artist so I know his work when I see it.
4. If you were the real artist you would of given some sort of description than just posting the work here.

Some mod please remove this and lock this thread.
(or keep it open just in case people get a similar idea) @Captain Redhorn @John Foulroberts

And fyi @Tanner1638, it will feel reaaaallyyy good if you do it yourself trust me on this.

:mad::mad:
Oh please, relax, this wasn't supposed to be posted I was preparing something else. And don't feel so full of your self

Oh please, relax, this wasn't supposed to be posted I was preparing something else. And don't feel so full of your self

If it wasn't supposed to be posted you wouldn't of clicked the submit button and you wouldn't of left the description as is, and also you wouldn't of taken the Type tool and written your name, if it was on accident.
Yes I will be full of myself because I actually can, and because I have worked hard through the years to even reach that level of art skill that you posted and signed as you.

I don't mean to come off as snappy or snob, but do realize that what you did is just wrong and no I have nothing against you so don't start the hating. If you want tips or help or you want to start making your own art I'm a very friendly person and can help you out, I totally do not mind.

If it wasn't supposed to be posted you wouldn't of clicked the submit button and you wouldn't of left the description as is, and also you wouldn't of taken the Type tool and written your name, if it was on accident.
Yes I will be full of myself because I actually can, and because I have worked hard through the years to even reach that level of art skill that you posted and signed as you.

I don't mean to come off as snappy or snob, but do realize that what you did is just wrong and no I have nothing against you so don't start the hating. If you want tips or help or you want to start making your own art I'm a very friendly person and can help you out, I totally do not mind.
I'm saying you don't understand the situation well enough to feel all proud about what your calling me out for that is all. There were some communication errors between a friend and I and he got a little excited that's all.

I'm saying you don't understand the situation well enough to feel all proud about what your calling me out for that is all. There were some communication errors between a friend and I and he got a little excited that's all.

Sure thing

To clear things up a little more to what I previously stated is that my friend was helping me and decided to go off on his own and doing this. Thanks to cookies he didn't need to have a password to log in here and went on doing his own stuff. I do have knowledge of graphical design and such though as I said the situation here was unclear. Setting that aside I have also seen your work too as I was looking around earlier and it is indeed pretty good.

Inspired by Elder Scrolls Online by yours truly
Demon_Draw_by_TANNER.jpg
Sure thing
Take a screen shot, save the webpage, do what you want. This is not what I posted and I will be removing it

To clear things up a little more to what I previously stated is that my friend was helping me and decided to go off on his own and doing this. Thanks to cookies he didn't need to have a password to log in here and went on doing his own stuff. I do have knowledge of graphical design and such though as I said the situation here was unclear. Setting that aside I have also seen your work too as I was looking around earlier and it is indeed pretty good.

Okay for that, I'm not gonna comment further though, I don't like clogging threads. And thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back