Discussion Discussion: Test Server Announcement

Will there be a sort of Test Server Patch Notes detailing the new changes coming to the closed server, available to those participating in it?
Yes! We will also have a separate forums section that is locked to only Community Testers to report various bugs and crashes.

Test Community.png

We have this section set up already, currently it is locked. In the future, testers will receive access to this section.

This is so cool to see and having stuck around long enough to see it.
But alas, I don't stand a tlopo christmas snowball grenade chance in hell of being on the first list, let alone any invite list. I'm a realist.
I'm too honest and outspoken and alienated every moderator/staff here. But hopefully when it's open beta for everyone, that won't be held against me. I don't expect a year long special beta group testing this advancement.
Thanks for all you guys do, mods and tlopo staff.

Last edited:
Will the testers who are selected be required to keep this fact a secret? Or will they be able to publicly acknowledge that they are testers? Also will they be held under a Non Disclosure Agreement?

When POTCO had a test server, there was not a restriction to keep it a secret so those of us in our guild who were also testers had Test Tuesday, and every Tuesday we would go to the test server and work together.

It would be awesome if we could do that again.

Will the testers who are selected be required to keep this fact a secret? Or will they be able to publicly acknowledge that they are testers? Also will they be held under a Non Disclosure Agreement?

When POTCO had a test server, there was not a restriction to keep it a secret so those of us in our guild who were also testers had Test Tuesday, and every Tuesday we would go to the test server and work together.

It would be awesome if we could do that again.
Testers will be free to share anything they would like from the test server.

I know it was said that the servers are coming soon, but is there currently a more specific time for the community to expect these email invitations?
At the moment, no. They’ll go out once we finalize our list (basically done) and the server is ready (no ETA but soon).

I’d imagine we will update the thread/post a new thread to communicate that the emails have been sent out.

Back