Disney Ban - Who Is It Moderating???

Someone reported me for Rude or Mean Behavior when I teleported off my ship... And I got banned. What is so rude/mean about TELEPORTING OFF MY SHIP TO GET BACK AT SOMEONE for teleporting off theirs?
I also got banned when I mistyped "Duck" when talking about "The Duck Song".... I understand why they banned me, but I live chatted them and said I was talking about "The Duck Song".. 'Course, it's normal for Disney to not believe me. They also banned me for talking about whether the new loot is worth it, and then jumping subjects to warships.
Subject switching is not permitted on the game now....?
I get that they want to keep the game fair, but.... Take it easy on the bans Disney :mad: And I got WARNED for saying "I LOVE kittehs!!!" while running around Abassa with swift foot. Don't ask why I did that, 'cause I don't know... Abassa is like the worst place to be if you want to chat.

Well... why were you in Abassa anyways? I think you have a secret that you hang out over there. Don't worry your secret is safe with me. The question is that how many times were you saying it? Repeatly? I just don't get the war ships and loot problem. They usually ban if they see the word "Phase" and "file".

Just FYI, it usually takes more than one report to flag an account for review by a moderator.

And what makes this theory true?

Well... why were you in Abassa anyways? I think you have a secret that you hang out over there. Don't worry your secret is safe with me. The question is that how many times were you saying it? Repeatly? I just don't get the war ships and loot problem. They usually ban if they see the word "Phase" and "file".
Never used the words phase or file. And I usually go to Abassa to annoy people, or just to see if there is privateering with bounty that is worth the time. Or to go get a full crew on my war frigate/war galleon and get lots of gold, which I might do in a few minutes....
I didn't say it repeatedly, just once in a thought bubble.

Jukka is an introverted pacifist at heart...so he simply doesn't talk hardly at all on the public chat filter lol. But he's not a wallflower when it comes to guild chat (ask Raven Trueheart 'bout that ;) )

~Etar1pAI

i got a warning a month ago for saying this: NO NO NO NO NO oh and did i say no? lol
my mom even said it was stupid for them to do that lol

can they ban you for spamming? :/

Heres what they should do, instead of making machines who do that get some testers or GM's to go around each server checking eveything

I was a moderater in another game and the way it worked is we would review reports as we recieved them, gave us an idea how to approach the situation in game. We did go into game and deal with the people directly, no autobanning. It took a lot of moderaters and kept us busy. We also had moderaters roving around in game from server to server patrolling trouble spots. That system worked but, as I mentioned it kept us busy.

This time i actually did something bad (TYPO) and didnt get banned O.O
I was trying to say "as" and accidentally said "as" with a second "s" It was in whisper chat last night with a friend but i didnt get banned. i was waiting for HOURS for the little message to pop up saying "Hey, innocent victim, congrats you just got banned for no real reason!!" but it never came...
:lol1:
idk if this is bad or if this is just meh first lucky break... :p

This time i actually did something bad (TYPO) and didnt get banned O.O
I was trying to say "as" and accidentally said "as" with a second "s" It was in whisper chat last night with a friend but i didnt get banned. i was waiting for HOURS for the little message to pop up saying "Hey, innocent victim, congrats you just got banned for no real reason!!" but it never came...
:lol1:
idk if this is bad or if this is just meh first lucky break... :p
I'm so used to typing "wth" with an f, so when I slipped up and typed it on pirates I flipped out thinking I was going to get banned... Another time I actually posted a direct youtube link O_O.... I just type "OMG I MEANT -insert whatever i meant here-"

Problem solved....

Back