Disney?

Matey

Pirate
What is the Code for giving a web site address in the online game and
what is the problem if the web site address is rated GP??..

I usually don't even say the www ... This is what I say: "Can you open a web site?" (Note: I did not put website as one word). Then I'd say, "If you are ready, here it is:"

pirates (enter, change line)
forums (enter, change line)
dot (enter, change line)
com (enter, change line)

The word "com" is usually the one that is caught by their filter, and it becomes italized. But I never get in any trouble doing it that way.

so how do you tell a other pirate a web site address without disney banned your Account

My brother got bannd for telling me his web site address and now he can't be online intill the 3th of may..

so how do you tell a other pirate a web site address without disney banned your Account

Did you not see my post up there? Separate the name of the website, don't use www, don't use .com, you have to type "dot", then "com". Separating names into separate lines help too.

Did you not see my post up there? Separate the name of the website, don't use www, don't use .com, you have to type "dot", then "com". Separating names into separate lines help too.

i think i was u or raven who told me bout it it was like:
hey wanna go to our AFK site(in guild chat)
its pirates online
PERIOD (get it)
Come

you cannoy say www. or even .com i've gotten a ban for saying piratesforums.co. Now I just go pirates forums dot com.

Back