Disneys Potc Customer Rep

You can't just reinstall the game while, there is someone on live chat waiting for you. You should have said that you'll get back to him later. Then if the reinstall works, you can go back on live chat.

You're right. What was I expecting, for them to do their job? How silly of me.

I can remember the first time I called Pirates Online this is what my convo with the lady was-
Rep. : Hello how may I help you today?
Me : Hi I was just calling about my account.
Rep. : Okay what problems are you having?
Me : I got an email saying I was banned for saying "did you see those things on discovery channel last night? the dams they built were great". I mean, I just don't understand, I wasn't using the word in an inappropriate way. And if you didn't want people using it then why is it an allowed word?
Rep. : Have you reviewed Club Penguins rules?
Me : .....

:facepalm:
hahahahaha CLUB PENGUIN i have played that game and they are strict on the chat yes its a disney game now and no i dident get banned ive seen pepole get banned though even for nothing

hahahahaha CLUB PENGUIN i have played that game and they are strict on the chat yes its a disney game now and no i dident get banned ive seen pepole get banned though even for nothing
And who on pirates would refer to the club penguen rules for this game lol

You're right. What was I expecting, for them to do their job? How silly of me.

But they do have other people to help. What if it was you who was waiting for a live chat technician, but had to wait for one? Depending on the Issue, they would only give you the amount of time that could fix it. Did you talked to Anthony at any time of the reinstall? If they don't see any new messages they'll close it

I can remember the first time I called Pirates Online this is what my convo with the lady was-
Rep. : Hello how may I help you today?
Me : Hi I was just calling about my account.
Rep. : Okay what problems are you having?
Me : I got an email saying I was banned for saying "did you see those things on discovery channel last night? the dams they built were great". I mean, I just don't understand, I wasn't using the word in an inappropriate way. And if you didn't want people using it then why is it an allowed word?
Rep. : Have you reviewed Club Penguins rules?
Me : .....

:facepalm:
I got banned from Toontown central forums for using **** and the whole comment didnt make sense or seem offensive. It was a picture I posted of a kids game, which said " this game is as cold as ****." If I recall any foul language none of it with four letters makes sense to make it offensive. All I could come up with was Ice. Which is a 3 letter word and not offensive. So I basically told them off and went to a better forum who doesnt discriminate the asterisk sign, lol

But they do have other people to help. What if it was you who was waiting for a live chat technician, but had to wait for one? Depending on the Issue, they would only give you the amount of time that could fix it. Did you talked to Anthony at any time of the reinstall? If they don't see any new messages they'll close it

It is the techs job to walk you thru the issue until the problem is fixed. At least that's how it works in the real world, with every other company I have ever dealt with. If I had to wait, which I did, for about 15 minutes, then I'd wait. And yes, I kept him up to date on the status of the reinstall, however he only gave me less than a minute before stating I was wasting his time. My assumption is, the problem was way beyond his comprehension, so he got mad cuz he's an idiot. :)

My assumption is, the problem was way beyond his comprehension, so he got mad cuz he's an idiot. :)
In fairness I think it was completely out of line that he would say such a thing, and he should be fired, but I would not say it is his fault if he wasn't trained to deal with the issue correctly, and that technicians are usually under a lot of pressure.

It is the techs job to walk you thru the issue until the problem is fixed. At least that's how it works in the real world, with every other company I have ever dealt with. If I had to wait, which I did, for about 15 minutes, then I'd wait. And yes, I kept him up to date on the status of the reinstall, however he only gave me less than a minute before stating I was wasting his time. My assumption is, the problem was way beyond his comprehension, so he got mad cuz he's an idiot. :)

What did he auctally say? Anyway that's why I use the contact us page and send them a Email Mostly because I don't do well when talking to people I don't know. I know I know - I don't know any of you, but it's different... some how.

Yesterday I had live chat up for 2 hours without stopping. I downloaded a new graphics update, un installed and re installed the game, un installed the launcher, installed the browser, etc.

Back