Dissappearing Health Glitch

LaurenceJames

Dockworker
I am playing on an Android Phone.

Nice game and lots of fun, but one problem.

Since the last update, I regularly lose health.

I buy a property - Health drops to zero.
I collect from a property - Health drops to zero.
I add a new friend - Health drops to zero.
I battle another ship and Win, Yeah, - guess what, Health drops to zero.

So basically every time I do ANYTHING, I lose health and either have to repair and lose any money I have just obtained or I close the game for an hout to let my health recover.

I am suprised no one else has reported this bug.

Same here only in the actual game (Pirates Online) whenever i use a cannon I loose health xD But that might be because of my aim :p

I am playing on an Android Phone.

Nice game and lots of fun, but one problem.

Since the last update, I regularly lose health.

I buy a property - Health drops to zero.
I collect from a property - Health drops to zero.
I add a new friend - Health drops to zero.
I battle another ship and Win, Yeah, - guess what, Health drops to zero.

So basically every time I do ANYTHING, I lose health and either have to repair and lose any money I have just obtained or I close the game for an hout to let my health recover.

I am suprised no one else has reported this bug.
LOL... well matey, that glitch has been fixed. but we have new ones! every update. <sigh> can you say "beta Testing"? I don't think the mousee can. But we just plow through and keep going. No one said being a pirate was easy! <g>

LOL... well matey, that glitch has been fixed. but we have new ones! every update. <sigh> can you say "beta Testing"? I don't think the mousee can. But we just plow through and keep going. No one said being a pirate was easy! <g>

How do you know it has been fixed then.

because the health issue no longer is an issue for any of the dozens of pirates I play with. covers pretty much all poss devices.
it goes like this:
update. yay! oh no. glitches. whew- glitches fixed. yay! oh no - update!
ROFL and life goes on!

Back