Question Do you believe loot drops are fair?

Are loot drops fair? [Legendaries and such]

• Total voters
They've unfortunately just had terrible luck. Legendaries and other highly desired weapons/clothing are intentionally hard to come by. If legendaries were common they would have no value. Keep on looking! :)
I personally have no issue with it because I found 6 fairly quickly and 3 of those within the past 3 days and the previous 3 within 2 weeks earlier in the summer. I wish everyone luck!

This is a difficult question, it's hard to know for sure without understanding every minute detail of the game, but my impression is that they are fair. On the other hand you have found more legendarys in 2.5 weeks than I have since Beta opened and I play a lot, this seems hard to believe.

This is a difficult question, it's hard to know for sure without understanding every minute detail of the game, but my impression is that they are fair. On the other hand you have found more legendarys in 2.5 weeks than I have since Beta opened and I play a lot, this seems hard to believe.
This is true, I believe I'm just at the right place at the right time [In addition, I play a wee bit too much haha]

The common trend that I've seen over the years is the players who no-life the game and spend all of their time looting tend to have all of the legendaries - which makes sense. If you spend all of your time looting, you're rolling the dice more than any other.

Think about it this way, if you purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win a car, the more tickets you purchase the more likely you are to win the car. The more loot chests you obtain, the more likely you are to get a legendary.

The common trend that I've seen over the years is the players who no-life the game and spend all of their time looting tend to have all of the legendaries - which makes sense. If you spend all of your time looting, you're rolling the dice more than any other.

Think about it this way, if you purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win a car, the more tickets you purchase the more likely you are to win the car. The more loot chests you obtain, the more likely you are to get a legendary.
With all due respect Mr. Wass, are you calling me a no-lifer? Hahaha Im only joking with ya
:buds:

In TLOPO I've only been playing for a few weeks and notice the drop rates are as they should be. I get crap all the time that's worth little to no gold at all, rare weapons I find often enough to actually make a profit off them or keep my character progressing at a steady pace... Haven't found a famed yet or legendary for that matter. But that's completely normal as in POTCO I would find famed weapons quite often. So often in fact it became simply another weapon that dropped. And after finding Silver Freeze countless times, it became the same with legendaries…. The realistic thing to expect here is that the more time you spend on a player to farm/grind for famed/legendaries they more you'll find in the end.

Ill attack the same Boss for hours on end and get a few Famed . have found 3 legendarys with 3 players. i think the drops are fair

I, personally, hate luck based things. Not just salty, this includes board games that rely heavily on the dice. The way I would change it, I believe, most would not like at all. If there could be some kind of tipping point for those who have gone an unfairly (thousands of kills on one boss) without a drop, rates may increase, I would like that a lot. But again, I know most would disagree (even though most underestimate how many thousands of kills is).

Back