Do You Ever Feel Like You Are Being Watched Wile On Ravens Cove

ghost or glitch

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dogdeckbones

Pirate Apprentice
there was a mist behind me right well when i turned around nothing just rock a house and a skeloton on the ground probably a glitch probably a ghost you decide tell me of a ghost encounter that freaks you out

Yes, I do admit I have felt like I was being watched...maybe we should investigate.
:flag: Set a trap for the creature that stalks...what fun.

I do feel like i have been watched.... maybe someone watching me for the part when i finally do something wrong!:eek: Think we should check it out... get a group together and the would be interesting. See what we find then... well we'll figure that out later. Enough of me talking for now.

:flag:Aye i do, but there always watching me, everywhere not just the cove, think im on there list.. no idea why?!?!:rumgone:

I do feel like i have been watched.... maybe someone watching me for the part when i finally do something wrong!:eek: Think we should check it out... get a group together and the would be interesting. See what we find then... well we'll figure that out later. Enough of me talking for now.

:iagree:

Oh wow! We need help! Who should we call? :eek:
EDIT (Jan 8, 2011 at 5:24 PM):
*Ray Parker enters*

If theres something strange
in your neighborhood
who you gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If theres something weird
and it dont look good
who you gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS
I aint afraid of no ghost!
EDIT (Jan 8, 2011 at 5:26 PM):
-Is this realitive?
Oh know it not but is still a good song!

Attachments

• Ghostbusters-logo.jpg
    Ghostbusters-logo.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 99
Oh wow! We need help! Who should we call? :eek:
EDIT (Yesterday at 8:24 PM):
*Ray Parker enters*

If theres something strange
in your neighborhood
who you gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS

If theres something weird
and it dont look good
who you gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS
I aint afraid of no ghost!
EDIT (Yesterday at 8:26 PM):
call them

be scared it keeps you alert - looks around -
EDIT (Jan 10, 2011 at 4:18 PM):
ok who says its a glitch i wont hate you ill just hunt you down that all - gets net ready and trapdoors -
EDIT (Jan 10, 2011 at 4:18 PM):
:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:i jk

LOVE all the responses ... so creative and so ... out there :p. Don't feel like I am being watched, just the mist and dark, colorless environment give me hibby jibbies ... :eek:

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if the Rage Ghosts weren't NPCs, but GMs. I mean, think about it, the evil GMs at their random events always knock out a pirate with a single, invisible blow, rage ghosts knock out a pirate with a single, visible blow, that's the only difference that I see between the two, other than the fact that the rage ghosts don't talk like the GMs.

Ben you are too funny. :D
Captian Morgan kid, I watch this commercial on my Pirate Scope and it told me that Wooden Doubloons were the Gold of the furture. Was I wrong in believing this? How do I get my Gold back ? :sad1:

Well, it wouldn't surprise me if the Rage Ghosts weren't NPCs, but GMs. I mean, think about it, the evil GMs at their random events always knock out a pirate with a single, invisible blow, rage ghosts knock out a pirate with a single, visible blow, that's the only difference that I see between the two, other than the fact that the rage ghosts don't talk like the GMs.

The matter that they could be human controlled and not NPC's is a freaky feeling. Behind those evil eyes are people..... But still, if nobody was at Raven's Cove would there be a person who just sat there? It acts just like an NPC too.... If I were a rage ghost I would just get to the people as fast as possibe, not wait for them. And what about Disengage? You would have to push a button everytime somebody ran away a fixed distance.....

But the theory that people are watching you through mist and the eyes of a ghost without controlling it remains possible.

Back