Do you know a foreign language?

Do you know a foreign language?

• Total voters
I'm bilingual fluently, and I know another mother language that only very few know. I took Deutsch when I was at high school (and almost went to school there), but "Ich liebe dich" is probably the only thing I could remember now ... ;)

One of those things I want to do before I die is mastering another language (yes, Deutsch of course).
Bobby, if you are in the US, Spanish is probably your best bet, since there are a lot of Spanish speaking ppl here. US have a lot of economy trade with spanish-speaking countries too (a lot of jobs require Spanish-English bilingual ability). But of course any other language that our country has business interests with is good and not to waste to learn.

i love you too :)

À È Ì Ò Ù sèè? ìt wòrks wìth àny kèybòàrd oh and check this out..... ready........your not ready for this............okay.....im about to show you.............okay here i go....... :p Å é î ø ü what now!?

Ohoh i can do the whole alphabet with this stuff! å ∫ ç ∂ ´ƒ © ˙ ˆ∆ ˚ ¬ µ ˜ ø π œ ® ß † ¨√ ∑ ≈ ¥ Ω oh snap

Ok nice but Um how do u do it :D
To be 100% correct you must use the numbers on the key pad on the right side of your keyboard. You also must have "Nums Lock" on. Then hold down the 'alt' key and type the appropriate 3 numbers. When you release the alt key you will see the accented letter.

alt 160 = á
alt 130 = é
alt 161 = í
alt 162 = ó
alt 163 = ú
alt 129 = ü
alt 164 = ñ
alt 165 = Ñ
alt 168 = ¿
alt 173 = ¡
alt 167 = º

I can top that... :D
I speak Yiddish, Swedish, German, Irish and Arabic.. :) It took 5 years O_O
not trying to be a show off though O_O
Garniert das!

German you say?

Ich wollte Deutsch lernen, aber sie haben diese langen Worte für kleine Dinge. Plus, so scheint es, müssen Sie ein seltsames Geräusch auf der Rückseite Ihrer Kehle, die Worte heraus richtig zu machen. lol

German you say?

Ich wollte Deutsch lernen, aber sie haben diese langen Worte für kleine Dinge. Plus, so scheint es, müssen Sie ein seltsames Geräusch auf der Rückseite Ihrer Kehle, die Worte heraus richtig zu machen. lol
Ha, Deutsch macht mein Hals schmerzte, und es ist schwer, die Worte auszusprechen ... I in der Regel nur schreiben ihn aus oder geben Sie es.
Furry Hund des Untergangs stimmt. :lol1:

Ha, Deutsch macht mein Hals schmerzte, und es ist schwer, die Worte auszusprechen ... I in der Regel nur schreiben ihn aus oder geben Sie es.
Furry Hund des Untergangs stimmt. :lol1:
Ich mag es, in einer Weise. Der verstorbene Sänger Falco zu sprechen, um sowohl Englisch und Deutsch. Er ist der Mann, der aus "Rock Me Amadeus"
Furry Hund des Untergangs? lol Was Hunde haben damit zu tun?

Ich mag es, in einer Weise. Der verstorbene Sänger Falco zu sprechen, um sowohl Englisch und Deutsch. Er ist der Mann, der aus "Rock Me Amadeus"
Furry Hund des Untergangs? lol Was Hunde haben damit zu tun?

Nun stimmt der Hund, dass es schwer ist, Deutsch zu sprechen .... Er hat versucht. Aber nicht .... lol

Back