Do you prefer to read books or watch the movie?

Do you prefer to read books or watch the movie?

• Read the book

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Watch the movie

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Book first then movie

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a book

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
lol... harry potter movies got pwned by the director....
and u cant rly make twilight any worse than it was, though somehow director guy/girl did ruin it, though it fails no matter what XD
JUST NOTICED THIS they r gonna ruin hunger games series by making them into movies :sad1:
YES!!!!!!!!! i LOVED that book and now they are casting a blonde for katniss!?!?!? come on ppl! :( :arrrrr:

For some I like to read and others like ***************** I had to read it first and the movie was way better because the movie is basically the book with only a few parts missing but for others I just want to watch the movie.
or they sometimes change parts completely especially the main character... lol in the book it would say shes a curly haired brunette ... and in the movie ud get a blonde.. i prefer the books mostly cuz i get disappointed with the actors that have to play the main characters... they never seen to fit with what i imagine.. or they mix up the story line... like a characters brother in a book... becomes a son in the movie.. or they give major roles to characters who barely exist in the book.. and u wonder why this person is even in the movie.

yeah!
kid on my bus today said "Were all on the verge of killing someone, some are just better at hiding it."
guess were on the verge of killing that director :lol1:

If I find out where that director lives I will take my Fallout 3 skills to real life and pwn them :mad: (goodness im a gaming nerd :hypno:)
Directors should read teh books AND LEARN THEM then direct stuff...
Maybe they will change it by the time they release movie.
Wonder when that will be.
(idk why im talking a line at a time....)

If I find out where that director lives I will take my Fallout 3 skills to real life and pwn them :mad: (goodness im a gaming nerd :hypno:)
Directors should read teh books AND LEARN THEM then direct stuff...
Maybe they will change it by the time they release movie.
Wonder when that will be.
(idk why im talking a line at a time....)
yeah! they cut out half of the stuff in the harry potter movies
(7 is ok so far...)

I would read the book first then go see the movie because the movie always cuts stuff out that was really good or they'll miss some key points of the book.

When I was in college, I worked part-time at the campus library and one day (for some reason) my eyes caught sight of the title of this book below to where I had to do a "double-take" to really understand for sure if I was actually seeing what I was seeing, or not:
HTRB-1940.jpg

*Therefore, "movies" for me because books are way too confusing! :confused:

When I was in college, I worked part-time at the campus library and one day (for some reason) my eyes caught sight of the title of this book below to where I had to do a "double-take" to really understand for sure if I was actually seeing what I was seeing, or not:
HTRB-1940.jpg

*Therefore, "movies" for me because books are way too confusing! :confused:
Wow, I guess someone couldn't read that book, if they don't know how in the first place. :eek:
;)
Movies by far. I have a great imagination, but a book leaves too much for imagination. Anyone can portray what they read in a book however they want to. If it's all acted out in a movie it's much more enjoyable to me, and everyone sees it the same way.
Books to me, are more for facts. I'd much rather read a biography or a how-to or an almanac rather than read fiction any day.

I prefer books due to that fact that books tell more than movies do. Also without book's there wouldn't be movies. :popcorn:

movies. i cant sit still and focus when i read.....does that make me ADD 0_0

Back