Do you prefer to read books or watch the movie?

Do you prefer to read books or watch the movie?

• Read the book

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Watch the movie

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Book first then movie

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What's a book

Votes: 3 8.6%

• Total voters
Well in books you cant really see the physical characteristics of the person. Plus you can see more emotion and more action sceens.
Books- I am sad : Movies- You see how sad they really are
Books- There was an explosion : Movies- Boom

Well in books you cant really see the physical characteristics of the person. Plus you can see more emotion and more action sceens.

or if you have a mind you can see in your head that the person is sad and see the explosion. Plus theres more details in a book

I prefer books :rolleyes: they make u wonder about things.. & u get to imagine how everything looks, from ur own view.. Not someone elses :D

Oh yeah.. & the book is always better than the movie bc the movies always twist things around & leave things out :p

book first then the movie so i can laugh at how stupidly put together the movie was
and will if you dont think you can see what happens with a book then you dont pay attention when i read i can picture everything perfectly in my mind and just to prove movies are horibe compared to the book read the eragon book then watch the movie they screwed it up so bad that they couldnt make another one if they wanted to

Not sure... I love to visualize things in my head to make it how I want it to be for books. As for movies, I like to see what is actually going on, not guessing on books. I'm kinda in the middle for both.

I read the books first, so I can see how many things the movie drops out. Like Percy Jackson movie, they totally changed up the whole thing!!

If I have a chance, book first. Book always lets us use our imaginations. But I I have watched the movie, I don't bother to read the book. It will ruin it. And I could never develop my imagination anymore since it's been 'contaminated' my the movie. In other words, if I have watched the movie, I'd never have a chance to read the book (or it's myself who prevent it).

Director's job description: Destroy all half-way good books by making them into movies.
AKA, harry potter movies ;)

lol... harry potter movies got pwned by the director....
and u cant rly make twilight any worse than it was, though somehow director guy/girl did ruin it, though it fails no matter what XD
JUST NOTICED THIS they r gonna ruin hunger games series by making them into movies :sad1:

For some I like to read and others like LORD OF THE RINGS I had to read it first and the movie was way better because the movie is basically the book with only a few parts missing but for others I just want to watch the movie.

Back