Do You Yhink Yhe Invasion And Fleets Mean Something?

Do the Invasions and Fleets mean something?

• Yes, I'm waiting on baited breath to find out!

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • No, Disney is lazy and tries to past this off as a fun weekend event

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
:ahoy:Hi there mates! Let me start off that this thread post will be short. I'm currently in a college library, trying to finish this post without being seen. Here it goes:
Do you think the Invasions and Fleets from this weekend mean something? The replies from Caymen Trench seem to hint at a update. Look 'em up for yourself. I really do think Stranger Tides is upon us. Tell me your ideas for what this means.

Maybe the fountain of youth was found somewhere on the island and they have come to claim it for their own use. In return for protecting the isles we will be awarded with a youth potions for a day instead of a mustache. . .yes, lil kids running around everywhere. Idk that was all I had. lol

I am hoping for an update, but not holding my breath. With nothing being on test, it can't be to big . . .?

I think that Capt. Jack Sparrow and his father have sailed off to find The Fountain of Youth and maybe an appearance of the pirate who is played by Penelope Cruz will make an appearance and she gives a quest to find Sparrow because he hasn't returned in due time, and as a reward a potion or so..

I dont think anything too big well happen soon, perhaps after the movie comes out we'll get some new quests for potions and whatnot

it seems to me that it's more than just invasions and treasure fleet. my level 30 ish pirate is having a real hard time now days. when i sail the open seas it seems every enemie ship that even remotely near by opens fire on me for no reason. some times 2 or 3 are after me at a time. ( someone please let me know when it's safe to go back in the water ). in dangerous places like tormenta the big bad sea monsters chase me way out of their normal areas, in fact i end up with 3 or 4 chaseing me and they don't stop till i'm down for the count. level 50 pirates are my best freinds now. don't leave home with out one. :confused:

YES!! and the news update on the 14th of april means something i know disney right and with the coming of may 20th (IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS I CANT EVEN TALK TO YOU) i think disney's POTCO team is planning something BIG
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 1:50 AM):
YES!! and the news update on the 14th of april means something i know disney right and with the coming of may 20th (IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS I CANT EVEN TALK TO YOU) i think disney's POTCO team is planning something BIG
EDIT (Apr 15, 2011 at 1:56 AM):
WAIT A MINUTE I JUST HAD A:facepalm: LIGHTBULB
MAYBE ITS THE GRAND COMING OF PART TWWWWOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
YYAAAAAAAAAAYY

Back