Does Anybody Have A Spare...

there getting harder to fine now. Where I am there are no more three month game cards. A Best Buy opened up not long ago but still nothing. Can't even order it from amazon...

Woops forgot to add another thing,

you may ask "Why not ask your parents, they have credit cards!". As much as I agree with you on this I can't.
My dad has recently watched a documentary (he watches them EVERYDAY!) about Internet hacking. Now he is so paranoid about logging into his e-mail!

Id love to ask my Mom, but she also watched it. My mom is a-bit softer on these things but Im not sure yet.
EDIT (Feb 27, 2011 at 5:37 PM):

Super-fast reply thanks!

Unfortuntley I have no CVS that I know off around here, and CVS is located in USA only. What a bummer.

Lol my dad has watched something like that as well he used to buy things online all the time now hes not even comfortable writing his own name online.

I checked the CVS store and they do not sell them....Thanks Davy....I was able to purchase thru pirayes online!
I did not know they did that thank you so much, I appreciate it! You sure do know your pirates!!
woot.gif

You're welcome. The CVS here doesn't sell them either, and strangely enough Target didn't carry them, but did have cards for Toontown and Club Penguin.

Back