Does Anybody Have A Spare...

Firehazzard

Honorable Pirate
Pirates of the Carribean card?
I have chosen to return to PotCO and after reaching the limit cap for free-to-play, I am wondering if anyone has a extra card.

Unfortuntley I can not find any Potco cards in Canada Ontario. I have searched the following
  • 7-Eleven
  • Zellers
  • Shoppers Drug Mart
  • Wal-mart <- VERY far from where I love
  • Best-buy <- far from where I live
  • Future Shop <- far from where I live
All I ask is for a card, this may be to much to ask and I certainly do agree you could use it yourself.

Am I eligible to claim your card?
  • I volunteer every Saturday for 3 hours at Kids Ability. Kids that were born with disabilities.
  • I volunteer every Sunday for 2 hours at a local Bike centre.
Of course you do not need to know this, but just incase you want a resume filled out. ;)

Thanks for reading.

Woops forgot to add another thing,

you may ask "Why not ask your parents, they have credit cards!". As much as I agree with you on this I can't.
My dad has recently watched a documentary (he watches them EVERYDAY!) about Internet hacking. Now he is so paranoid about logging into his e-mail!

Id love to ask my Mom, but she also watched it. My mom is a-bit softer on these things but Im not sure yet.
EDIT (Feb 27, 2011 at 5:37 PM):
You can only buy them at CVS Pharmacy, unfortunately. http://piratesonline.go.com/#/account_services/gamecards.html

Super-fast reply thanks!

Unfortuntley I have no CVS that I know off around here, and CVS is located in USA only. What a bummer.

How unsafe is a Disney site? D: Try talking to your dad/mom.... I've been buying subscriptions on Pirates for over a year now. Nobody I've known has gotten their card number stolen or w/e. :)

How unsafe is a Disney site? D: Try talking to your dad/mom.... I've been buying subscriptions on Pirates for over a year now. Nobody I've known has gotten their card number stolen or w/e. :)

Oh no, it is not Disney site itself. I have like 10 trillion anti-viruses running right now. Lagging me. I will try, ive already tried asking my dad. And woaaaah, not a good idea.

Oh and, apparently if you go to Toys R Us and ask a worker, they usually have some. I don't know if they have one in Canada though.

We do indeed have a Toys'R'Us but it is terribly far-away and I can only go their on special occasions. (Kings Buffet <33).

I will ask for-sure!

Pirates of the Carribean card?
I have chosen to return to PotCO and after reaching the limit cap for free-to-play, I am wondering if anyone has a extra card.

Unfortuntley I can not find any Potco cards in Canada Ontario. I have searched the following
  • 7-Eleven
  • Zellers
  • Shoppers Drug Mart
  • Wal-mart <- VERY far from where I love
  • Best-buy <- far from where I live
  • Future Shop <- far from where I live
All I ask is for a card, this may be to much to ask and I certainly do agree you could use it yourself.

Am I eligible to claim your card?
  • I volunteer every Saturday for 3 hours at Kids Ability. Kids that were born with disabilities.
  • I volunteer every Sunday for 2 hours at a local Bike centre.
Of course you do not need to know this, but just incase you want a resume filled out. ;)

Thanks for reading.

well i dont know if someone said this before because i was to lazy to read but you can only get a game card at cvs and im pretty sure you cant find a cvs in canada

Once again people, CVS is not located in Canada where I am located. :|

sry have a bad headache and did not want to read the rest of the posts
pirate.wink.gif

I pay by the year....but I am looking to purchase cards for prizes to give away in my guild contest's. I also am having a hard time locating them....why doesn't Disney sale the game cards online? All they would need to do is
give you a code that you would enter.....you pay thru debit card or credit card? Easy!

I pay by the year....but I am looking to purchase cards for prizes to give away in my guild contest's. I also am having a hard time locating them....why doesn't Disney sale the game cards online? All they would need to do is
give you a code that you would enter.....you pay thru debit card or credit card? Easy!

Igor say AYE mate Igor has had same problem!!! Igor has been able to find the actual Disney POTCO cards at a local store called CVS Igor say it is the only place Igor can find them. Igor say if you need some help with them pm Igor!!

Yes Igor....Where I live we have no cvs...I did check where to fine one close to my home....about 35 miles
away! I will check it out...if they do not have they I will pm you, thanks mate!

Back