Does anyone else lose health?

I think you only get poisoned when you have a weapon equipped with venom strike, or something similar. Kat gets poisoned with her Venom Strike using OF and TC, but Constance doesn't, because she doesn't have one equipped.

But that's the thing i don't have any poisoned swords. I also tried un-equipping weapons but that doesn't help. I don't die it just gets annoying explaining to people why it happens when I don't even know why :p

Once a cannonball hit me lol idk how lol but i died some one healed me :)
Lol yes that happened before disney updated because there was a glitch in it. (Isn't there always :p) But, this is pretty cool next time i start to get drained ill post a screen. It is kinda like when you do the second story quest (Raven Coves) and you play death poker or cursed poker (whatever it is) and you loose health only im on a ship

I remember shooting a exploseve off a War Gall at a friend, that friend got KOed.. It was funny as heck xD But we could never do it after that :(

This happens when the captain has a poison sword equipped and whenever they do take cover or open fire it poisons the whole crew.

It seems to happen when being attacked by Warships. Think about it, if you were a live pirate standing on a deck and was getting cannon balls shot at you, I think you would get legitimate injury. I think it's funny when it seems to happen to the same person so I would attune them while sailing. ;)

I get the same problem as well, but since poison can only bring you to 1 HP and no lower (and rarely brings you that far anyway), I don't worry about it.

Lord Drake : I've done this a fair share of times; try to scoot yourself back a little before firing the explosive next time :)

Back