Does anyone else lose health?

It always has happened to me. I do beleive it is if you have any poisoned weapons of any kind. But dont worry about it. As long as you dont have 1-10 HP left when you use it, I wouldn't worry. :D

It's called "Shrapnel". It is a cannon passive skill which, when used, damages the crew members on the enemy ship. I have it maxed out on my main pirate. Alot of people, including me, have a certain cannon skill setup, which has that maxed out. It's not glitches, or people cheating. Just a passive skill on cannon. The side egfect from damaging your health is poisoned.Or sailing, I forgot since been over a month away from potco

Last edited by a moderator:
It's called "Shrapnel". It is a cannon passive skill which, when used, damages the crew members on the enemy ship. I have it maxed out on my main pirate. Alot of people, including me, have a certain cannon skill setup, which has that maxed out. It's not glitches, or people cheating. Just a passive skill on cannon. The side egfect from damaging your health is poisoned.Or sailing, I forgot since been over a month away from potco
It's a cannon skill.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never lost health in a ship :eek:
Off Topic
Won time i got the most annoying glitch, I was looting at Tormenta and a Molusk did Scorch and the fire got stuck at me and was damaging me -_-

Back