Does Anyone Like The New Potco Website?

Do you like the new POTCO website design?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the "Welcome" page, is aimed at people who visit the home page for the first time, before there was just a jack sparrow background

Why do you think that? Last time they force-fed a miserable redesign of the main page, it was after a momentary preview period. They don't have a great track record for learning from their mistakes; for example, the leaderboards could have been fixed ages ago.

Why do you think that? Last time they force-fed a miserable redesign of the main page, it was after a momentary preview period. They don't have a great track record for learning from their mistakes; for example, the leaderboards could have been fixed ages ago.
The reason I think that is because when you clear up all your cookies, it redirects you to that page, once you have visited that page, it does not longer redirects you there, and I yeah I am not going to say they make good decisions all the time

aye Treasurer...i think it's to attract ppl to they're site just by seeing by accident. we take it for granted because we play regularly i use to do both the brouser and the launcher just to see the difference..i like the look but i think it's for promo reasons they have it like that now.

Back