Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I'll look into it!

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • cheese

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Redness

Pirate Lord
Its a ship wars game in the vain of Guns of Icarus, and you are pinned up against either the navy or pirates depending on what team you choose. It is a team based game which you WILL fail in if you don't use said teamwork. It feels soooooooo satisfying when you finally sink the opposing ship. I was just curious if any of the Pirates Online community has played it. ;D

I actually came here to post about this game. Heard about it from a youtuber and downloaded it last night. I love it. Want to play sometime?

I watched someone stream it today. Looks like an interesting game, although I'm not of fan of games that are solely PvP. Certainly looks like a much more realistic pirate experience, though.

I have a copy of Guns of Icarus, is it worth looking into?

I watched someone stream it today. Looks like an interesting game, although I'm not of fan of games that are solely PvP. Certainly looks like a much more realistic pirate experience, though.

Guns of Icarus is pretty good from what I've seen! It plays a lot like BlackWake, but there is the new Alliance DLC that is 99% PVE.

I haven't played it much, but Guns of Icarus is a very good game in my opinion. To put it very simply, think of a steampunk version of SvS with airships. I think the dlc is rumored to implement airplanes as well but I haven't looked into it in awhile.

Ahoy,
I just bought it today! It's absolutely one of the best P.V.P. games I've played. For something that's just meant to be a time consumer, it's really a lot of fun! If you're looking to add me on Steam, shoot me a message on the forums, I'll let you know my username and we can play together!
-Kyle James

So the title says it all, what do you guys think about the game? It's a Pirate game available on Steam.

I was really excited about it when I say H2O Delirious playing it a while ago, but it took so long to come out I'm not really that excited for it anymore.

Wouldn't it be a cool idea for that game if they added a coin system to buy clothe weapon skins such as golden rapier something along that line and a way to get these coins would to be raid islands and there a would be a game mode for this. When you raid an island you score is kept by how much treasure you have gotten, it would be cool since it would force a more fighting style instead of the cannon shoot sim it is at the moment

Wouldn't it be a cool idea for that game if they added a coin system to buy clothe weapon skins such as golden rapier something along that line and a way to get these coins would to be raid islands and there a would be a game mode for this. When you raid an island you score is kept by how much treasure you have gotten, it would be cool since it would force a more fighting style instead of the cannon shoot sim it is at the moment

I read somewhere that they are planning on adding more game modes, items, weapons and ships in the future. The game is only in Alpha right now.

I play it often, unfortunately it gets rather repetitive. You guys are free to join me on there during this downtime.

Last edited:
The game itself is genius... buuuuuut yeah, it gets repetitive... FAST! I have played ten hours and I can say that the game has stagnated with me. I hope they add more content to give it replayability.

Well I got it except yea it gets repetitive since a big part of it is doing menial tasks like fixing holes, reloading cannons, and pumping water, and it takes a lot of work before you can get to the fun blamblam part

Back