Weapons Does Dutchman's Wrath work yet?

Im fairly certain it or most other weapon affects (like poison and powerful) do not currently work on the live production server

If I'm not mistaken it and several other affects currently do work on the test server and are being tweaked/bugfixed/balanced for the live servers

Im fairly certain it or most other weapon affects (like poison and powerful) do not currently work on the live production server

If I'm not mistaken it and several other affects currently do work on the test server and are being tweaked/bugfixed/balanced for the live servers

You are partially correct. Skills like Dutchman's Wrath do indeed work, as does Fire, Wound, and Venom DoT damage values. However, they aren't prominent enough to seem visible, especially with the very off correlation between true damage (the damage viewable by attuning with a Voodoo Doll) and visual pop-up damage.

With that being said, Dutchman's is definitely being looked at in due time, though I can't provide an ETA on when the change regarding DW and other similar perks will hit live servers.

Powerful definitely works. For example that first cutlass you get with the Powerful trait has a dmg of 50 and does more damage on targets than a 58 dmg famed bejeweled cutlass (I think its bejeweled but I may be wrong about which one exactly). Either way, it the Powerful trait does seem to be making up the difference.

What is dutchmans wrath

Dutchman's Wrath is a special perk found on the Krakenslayer line of swords, being the two famed Squid Squasher and Krakenbane Sword and the Legendary Krakenslayer. The perk Dutchman's Wrath exclusive to these three weapons increases the damage dealt to members of Davy Jones' Crew (Found exclusively on Isla Tormenta, Cursed Caverns and Forsaken Shallows) by quite a large margine.

Also, to answer this question for those who are searching— Yes, as of Pypperoni this skill (along with the Triton's Vengeance perk found on Sword of Triton) are 100% functional.

Powerful definitely works. For example that first cutlass you get with the Powerful trait has a dmg of 50 and does more damage on targets than a 58 dmg famed bejeweled cutlass (I think its bejeweled but I may be wrong about which one exactly). Either way, it the Powerful trait does seem to be making up the difference.

Though I'm not entirely sure as to how the matter of Powerful came up here, Yes, this is functional too.

Dutchman's wrath has been my go-to for a while. with full bloodfire, it will often times do more damage than tspine. it was broken for a long time. they fixed it a little bit before pyp i think. it works, and it extremely good. max bladestorm with crit on max bloodfire does around 2422 per hit.

Back