does QAR ever stop?

Not True, what you are talking about is names of islands, characters, etc... An idea for a feature of the game by request of the community isn't something they can get sued over. Not to mention I add a Disclaimer in my E-mails.

Actually they can get sued, I had given them an idea for a feature and they said they could not accept it, they could get sued.

LOL i sent ideas all the time to Disney. Their reply is just thank you and we will be sure to sent it to our developers...

Actually they can get sued, I had given them an idea for a feature and they said they could not accept it, they could get sued.

Of course anyone can get sued, but something’s just won't hold up in court. This is why I add a Disclaimer. This way it insures them that I won't sue them, and if I did, because of the Disclaimer, it won’t hold up in court.

Of course anyone can get sued, but something’s just won't hold up in court. This is why I add a Disclaimer. This way it insures them that I won't sue them, and if I did, because of the Disclaimer, it won’t hold up in court.

I don't really care for putting much thought into things, and adding disclaimers takes too much extra effort...
Even though it isn't even hard to type it, 'cause it is only a few words LOL

If you sent them a suggestion even if you do not put a disclaimer in it it wont make a difference because just sending a suggestion speaks for itself that you give all right to use it and are asking them to use it.

Plus, even if you sue them you wouldn't get far because the game ideas we all sent them and share here and with Disney, are popular and there is no way you can prove that the idea is yours until you do something with it. Also hard to prove that you were the first or only one with that idea until you do something with it. Only If you have a product with an idea, than you can preserve all rights to it however something you email that does not exist in anything else than that is not only yours.

Law is complicated...:xbones:

PS: Stay in topic lol:p

If you sent them a suggestion even if you do not put a disclaimer in it it wont make a difference because just sending a suggestion speaks for itself that you give all right to use it and are asking them to use it.

Plus, even if you sue them you wouldn't get far because the game ideas we all sent them and share here and with Disney, are popular and there is no way you can prove that the idea is yours until you do something with it. Also hard to prove that you were the first or only one with that idea until you do something with it. Only If you have a product with an idea, than you can preserve all rights to it however something you email that does not exist in anything else than that is not only yours.

Law is complicated...:xbones:

PS: Stay in topic lol:p

That's why they have that fine print at the bottom! lol They have it there for a reason...

Back