does QAR ever stop?

micotheone

Wanted Pirate
The Queen Ann's Revenge was vary cool when it first came out, but now it's starting to make me a little bit mad, so I'm wondering if it will have a stopping point.

Chances are, QAR would be like Foul Smasho. It took time, energy and money for Potco game developers to put together a feature like that. Why would they want to take it away so soon? Rather than seasonal features like Curse of the Muertos Moon or Valentine's Day quest, etc., I think QAR is going to be a permanent one. Just like Smasho, soon enough just about every player would be able to take her down. Then we would get bored with her and move on. And QAR would no longer be a 'special' feature, but be an ordinary one just like everything else. Ppl would not be so excited to go after her anymore. By that time, it's time for Potco game developers to think about more new features.

It seems that a lot people hate the "notifications" more than the product, in this case the QAR. So why not have the ability to turn certain notifications off, or all of them all together?

Yes, thats a good idea. Its true, the QAR itself it pretty cool but its the notifications that are a bother.

It seems that a lot people hate the "notifications" more than the product, in this case the QAR. So why not have the ability to turn certain notifications off, or all of them all together?

This shouldn't be too difficult to do, we can already turn off game hints from the options menu, hopefully they add this in
Other Disney games offer turning off notifications, it would be great if POTCO did as well
It would definitely solve the majority of the complaints on this issue, for now anyway

Yup thats what they will do but I agree with u I would like to have sever without it lol

I consider the QAR the Boss on the seas, it's about time we had one in the game
If it stays regenerating at the rate it does & remains a permanent fixture in the seas......
Then a server without the QAR would be like one not having Darkheart
Players have looted DH for years & continue to level & loot there

Just got back from vacation! Woot! Ok, now I'm sending the E-mail to Pirates Online about the Notifications Off Switch idea.

Disney doesn't accept those kinds of e-mails, they don't use the ideas. They could get sued for it.

Not True, what you are talking about is names of islands, characters, etc... An idea for a feature of the game by request of the community isn't something they can get sued over. Not to mention I add a Disclaimer in my E-mails.

Back