Does This Mean I'm Banned!?!??!!??!?!?!?!??!

Rose Sunslipper

Site Founder
Okay so, every time I die I don't have groggy effect.
It's also been happening to another friend.
He said this means your banned...
Is this a fact.................................. D:<

Omg thanks I was so worried.
excited.gif

If your banned this is what happens. At 3o'clock in the morning your doorbell will ring and will keep ringing until you awnser it. Mickey Mouse will be at the door then he will barge into your room and destroy the computer you use to play potco. Once your ban is over you will get a new computer that is strangely in the exact same condition as yours was.

If your banned this is what happens. At 3o'clock in the morning your doorbell will ring and will keep ringing until you awnser it. Mickey Mouse will be at the door then he will barge into your room and destroy the computer you use to play potco. Once your ban is over you will get a new computer that is strangely in the exact same condition as yours was.
okay LOL that made me laugh out loud!... you know how weird that would be o_o...

Scarlette gets banned alot. she has a problem with saying things that arent necessarily inappropriate BUT Mickey has deemed them so. its mostly spelling errors hahaha. But for future reference they send you an email stating how long your banned, what your banned for, AND they even send you the part(s) of the coversation that got you banned(with time stamps). But before your sentence starts they send you to the site to read through some things and have you electronically "sign" it saying you wont ever do it again. lol

Back