Does your level affect loot?

Well. when i reached level 13, me and the crew killed general dark heart, receiving a skull chest... when i opened it, i got a famed sword , it was really amazing, and from that moment i just continuing receiving rare or famed weapons. It all stopped when i reached level 22 and when i re-kill general dark heart, i do received a look skull chest but amazingly what i have found inside of the chest is nothing than gold, just gold. Now i'm level 40 but still, cant receive any rare or famed weapons anymore

Same thing here, I got a famed dagger at level 20+ and then ever since nothing, got maxed treasure sense and it doesn't feel like doing anything. My notoriety now is lv.36 , weapons lv.25+, sailing lv.20. I got 1 skull chest in a week of sailing and that was filled with junk. Honestly, based on my experience by far Tlopo needs some loot improving when compared to Potco.

Last edited:
TLOPO is still in beta release. So obviously it can't be the same as POTCO, and it is really frustrating for all of us to find rare, legendary weapons, oh yeah, i just receive a world eater sword,muahahahaha, guess my luck came back to me when i need it the most

My loot has been pretty good around level 25 I got my first famed then around 29 my second famed. Last night I looted my third famed and today my fourth. I think it's pretty consistent & I am now level 33. It all depends on how much you actually loot.

I never been able to get fame weapon my notoriety is lvl 23 and my sword lvl 9, gun lvl 23. I do get lots of rare swords of Dh or most mobs tho but they are lvl 18 or less. Wish the devs would explain how loot works for once.

Back