Dog In Jail????

Should this dog be behind bars?

• Total voters

JamesJumper

Site Founder
Sad dog 1.jpg
Why is this dog in jail?????:confused:
Sad Dog 2.jpg
Well, it is a little hard to get a picture behind bars... poor doggy......;)

That was criminal ... didn't really matter what he did, he was not supposed to be in jail! Whoever put him in jail, should be hung! (right, Bella?) :p

I thought that nobody would find out about him helping me escape! Besides, that was a week and a half ago, I figured he was free and clear... :'( I'm so sorry that you had to get punished for helping me my friend, I'll do whatever I can to get you out!:fight:

That dog needs to look closely at the keys my "avatar dog" is holding within his mouth, lol!

When you begin the game, you end up in jail. Jack Sparrow gets you to edit your pirate and then he breaks you out. If you look to the cell on the right next to your cell, before leaving the jail, you will see him.

Ooooh i will look for that next time i make a new pirate.
EDIT (Dec 24, 2010 10:55 PM):
Poor little doggy from Outcast. He's in jail for life.... But where did he go on Outcast????..... lol Who knows may as well figure it out just with that...

Ooooh i will look for that next time i make a new pirate.
EDIT (Dec 24, 2010 10:55 PM):
Poor little doggy from Outcast. He's in jail for life.... But where did he go on Outcast????..... lol Who knows may as well figure it out just with that...

He is on the island just off shore of outcast. ( No ship needed , but you still can't get up to him unless you glitch ). Look real hard and ye will see him, matey.

OMG, what the heck is disney thinking, i dont think that is funny at all, that is enough to make bella cry. Not something i needed to see on christmas eve,...i am thinking of the pittbulls scheduled to be put to sleep behind bars just like that because no one could give them a home. Bella needs to go to bed, sorry guys stuff like that upsets me,...i feel so bad but their is an ordinance and i have the max number of dogs. just makes me sick at heart, and please dont tell me they are just "dogs"

Back