Dog On Outcast

lost_little_fairy

Site Founder
He's been gone since about Octoberish...Where did he go???

This screen really has little to do with the subject but it was just a nice sunset on Outcast and I figured I'd fill in some white space:

screenshot_2010-12-14_00-49-02.jpg

I haven't checked if he's gone or not. But I hope he's gone because Disney has decided to finally bring him permanently into the game! I would LOVE to adopt and train a dog. I have suggested to have dogs running around the Carribean islands to POTCO and they said that ppl had suggested the same and that we could use some faithful friends every now and again (not just chickens). :D

Was there really a dog? And i didnt spot him? Just think of the possibilities, of dogs, we could have, yorkies, below the decks of the ship, man they can catch a rat, they are obsessed!, bulldogs, hey, they make good fart and burp potions, let see, cant watch over your ship? Rottie would work for that,( they even scare bella, and she is not afraid of dogs) or I think, would be nice,.. every woman should have a pittbull by her side, that gives a growl everytime a guy starts to say the, umm, will you be my gf, thing.,...the possibilities are endless.....I love this idea:piratemickey:

Was there really a dog? And i didnt spot him? Just think of the possibilities, of dogs, we could have, yorkies, below the decks of the ship, man they can catch a rat, they are obsessed!, bulldogs, hey, they make good fart and burp potions, let see, cant watch over your ship? Rottie would work for that,( they even scare bella, and she is not afraid of dogs) or I think, would be nice,.. every woman should have a pittbull by her side, that gives a growl everytime a guy starts to say the, umm, will you be my gf, thing.,...the possibilities are endless.....I love this idea:piratemickey:
i didn't know u didn't know.....lol:excited:

me to molly, but why the heck they make us shoot the poor monkey, that i didnt like! hmmm gets me to thinking, i never had a monkey, anyone ever had a pet monkey,? no, i got enough pets,....no monkey, no monke:mad:y, but they are so cute!

me to molly, but why the heck they make us shoot the poor monkey, that i didnt like! hmmm gets me to thinking, i never had a monkey, anyone ever had a pet monkey,? no, i got enough pets,....no monkey, no monke:mad:y, but they are so cute!

i had a little five year old friend playing a pirate i made for me and her to share. I found her in barbarossas cave saying out loud Don't kill my monkey Dont kill my monkey when i looked there was a guy and girl trying to kill the monkey. so i told her i would put in chat what she said. They stopped and said ok! She named him joey and loves that he follows her around.Hence Joey the Monkey!

Back