Dolly doesn't heal right

Here's an interesting question to pose:
I wonder if this thread would have gone differently had the skill been a throw that didn't work with a dagger, or the long volley that didn't work on the grenade, or the slash that didn't work with the sword.

I honestly doubt it. There's a bug with the Silver Freeze throwing knives that was reported a very long time ago, yet there is no change to them. It's just that, the current priority is to make the game stable, so that it can be enjoyed publicly.

Weapon bugs are very important, and I actually read this one rather late, because it's a bug I noticed early on. I used to be a healer in POTCO, but had to change the way my doll was set up because of the bug in this game.

I suppose we should just wait patiently, and try to make do with what we have in the mean time. Hopefully the healing glitch will be fixed, because otherwise, leveling it is quite a pain.

**EDIT** The Silver Freeze bug is where it's special ability doesn't work. The knife's special ability doesn't actually freeze anyone. Also, the Blade Instinct boost gets applied, but I don't actually notice a difference when using it in combat.

This fix, which I have NO idea how involved it was to make, is really going to unite guild masters, officers and vets, to the smaller pirates struggling to achieve quests and level their weapons in their guild. Now you can attune your dolls to your guild mates and friends and receive reputation points! Awesome sauce! Thanks again, DEVs!

L45 have NEVER received Rep from Doll Healing NO Matter what I did ! lol After Doll L2o I never used It to kill to get Rep I always maxed them from healing others ~ lol

Last edited:
Back