Don't ask why I made this..... cuz IDK.

Which car is teh best in all uf teh wurldz?

• Total voters
images

u all just got owned :D

:eek: that is extremely girly... lol i would prefer this:it smash all.
images
2010 Ford F-550 Dually 4x4, if i wanted to tow, this thing can tow 24,000 pounds on the hitch... back in '03. now it tows around 25,000-26,000... most you can get for a regular size.. purchasing the F650 massive beast truck is the only way to get better :D.... or an 18-wheeler. my god im a girl and i know alot about cars.....
YAY ME!!!!!!!

STOP FOLLOWING ME FORD!!!!! I DONT LIKE UR 2011 MUSTANG V6 (sell-out!) AUTOMATIC COUPE! well.... i am gonna get one for first car -_-....i is a sell out OH NOES! :facepalm::sad1::facepalm: least im not getting an old piece of metal for a car! ( literal piece of metal, not a junker, i would rather a junker over a sheet of metal... metal dont got no wheels!)

:eek: that is extremely girly... lol i would prefer this:it smash all.
images
2010 Ford F-550 Dually 4x4, if i wanted to tow, this thing can tow 24,000 pounds on the hitch... back in '03. now it tows around 25,000-26,000... most you can get for a regular size.. purchasing the F650 massive beast truck is the only way to get better :D.... or an 18-wheeler. my god im a girl and i know alot about cars.....
YAY ME!!!!!!!
lol yeah it is... i would never have a pink car... nor a small car like that, after my car accident i swore i would never get a car... but personally... i think Chevy is the way to go ;)

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport is getting smashed by a Henessey bug car, the Venom GT. I mean really.. look how small it is. Body style is of a Lotus Elise or Lotus Exige. Picture is big, ik.
wp-rear34.jpg

Performance:

0 – 60 mph 2.5 sec.
1/4 Mile 9.9 sec. @ 162 mph
0 – 200 mph 15.9 sec. (Bugatti Veyron = 24.2 sec.)
Top Speed 267 mph
(info from http://www.venomgt.com/the-venom-gt/specifications/) Couldn't post all the info, pic was big and took up all my space. And it's alot of information. just click the link if you want to learn more. :D
how much $?? haha :D

the new camaro iz nice, my mom looked at one... its fast :cool: but u cant see out the back.... would have to get mirror extensions (prob didnt spell that right, kinda tired right now lol)

FORD ALL THE WAY CHEVY SUCKS!!!!!!!!! if you look up statistics ford is the bestseller. do you know why they made chevy? because ford didnt have enough factories to keep up with demand

FORD ALL THE WAY CHEVY SUCKS!!!!!!!!! if you look up statistics ford is the bestseller. do you know why they made chevy? because ford didnt have enough factories to keep up with demand

Ford has also been around longer, but Chevy is for people who I guess have different opinions.
FORD
Ford has a better towing capacity for their trucks.
They change their looks more often.
The Mustang V8 has more speed.
Ford has better leather in their King Ranch trucks... :D
CHEVY
The Camaro has a better V6 speed, and better gas mileage.
The Chevy Suburban/Tahoe is more popular than the Ford Expedition.
Chevy Tahoe is bigger than the Expediton.
Chevy has more affordable prices (kinda...)
That is just some stuff I have noticed about Chevy/Ford.

The price of a car doesn't determine, IMO, being "teh best in all uf teh wurldz." That being said, Bugatti's look wicked awesome, but if I had that kind of cash laying around the house, I'd spring for a Koeniggsegg (swedish-made high performance sport cars) IE, the CCX at the end of FastFive. That or any other K car is drool worthy and provides plenty of the "shock and awe" effect!......but I don't. So let's hear it for a running dodge intrepid lol. It gets me to work and the gym afterall.

~Etar1pAI

The price of a car doesn't determine, IMO, being "teh best in all uf teh wurldz." That being said, Bugatti's look wicked awesome, but if I had that kind of cash laying around the house, I'd spring for a Koeniggsegg (swedish-made high performance sport cars) IE, the CCX at the end of FastFive. That or any other K car is drool worthy and provides plenty of the "shock and awe" effect!......but I don't. So let's hear it for a running dodge intrepid lol. It gets me to work and the gym afterall.

~Etar1pAI

Koeniggsegg... love those, just wish the name was eaiser to pronounce and type. and i love lolspeak so i talk like teh best in all uf teh wurldz bc lolcats r awesome. Spyker Aieralon (or whatever, forgot how to spell it) and the Spyker Peking-To-Paris are also quite awesome... Considering the Peking being a SUV.

Back