Glitch  Door Glitch

William Sunshot

Honorable Pirate
Ok, here's my problem:

Whenever I go through certain doors, like the one from Beckett's Quarry to El Sudaroon, or the one to Thieve's Den on Tortuga, my connection drops and I get that annoying "can't connect to the server" dialogue box. Every other door works perfectly (i.e. to shops, bars, etc.).

Why does this happen and what can I do to fix it?

Ok, here's my problem:

Whenever I go through certain doors, like the one from Beckett's Quarry to El Sudaroon, or the one to Thieve's Den on Tortuga, my connection drops and I get that annoying "can't connect to the server" dialogue box. Every other door works perfectly (i.e. to shops, bars, etc.).

Why does this happen and what can I do to fix it?

Are you on Mac?
pirate.tongue.gif
... My gm Tom always 'made' me go to whereever he needed to go, cause he said he always got dc when he went through those doors, as long as I can remember ... Bad internet connection, or bad Mac, or bad Disney, Idk ...
rolleyes.gif
(never happened to me, knock-knock on wood).

Its always happened, and yes, Im on a MacBook via wireless connection. Whenever I switch to Ethernet, it still does the same thing. Mac thing maybe?

Well that has never happened to me but whenever i went through those doors i would drop under the map and wouldn't be able to get out or tp to an island or friend.

Its always happened, and yes, Im on a MacBook via wireless connection. Whenever I switch to Ethernet, it still does the same thing. Mac thing maybe?

Huh ... I need to try to play on my MacBook then, just to prove it. That was I always told Tom; it was his Mac
pirate.wink.gif

Back