Request Double Drops Full Time

Kadoozy

Buccaneer
With the event nearly at an end, I believe it would be ideal to update the standard drop rate to reflect double drops all the time. I, and many other people I have talked to in game, haven't gotten much of what we wanted from this event; while having anticipations of the opposite. The drop rate is currently so low that doubling it doesn't raise your odds by a significant amount. I understand why having legendaries hard to get is for the satisfaction of finally finding them and so that not everyone has them, but when you spend countless hours grinding for something and never have it drop, people just give up; and I have seen at least a handful of people claim they are going to stop playing after this event. Based on these experiences, I don't think it would be detrimental to the game to extend these rates full time.

While my experience is obviously an anecdotal example, I have been grinding at a minimum of a few hours a day for the last five or so days and managed to get my first legendary ever, silver freeze. However, while it is nice to have gotten a legendary, I have been going for mercer's for probably over a year now, on and off. It is simply frustrating and demoralizing to have grinded this long for essentially nothing. Don't mistake this as an "I quit" post, I wouldn't post it in suggestions if that was my intention. I still like this game, I played potco at release, watched the many iterations of this game's recreation, have been playing since tlopo was in beta, and I will probably continue to grind my life away in search of that elusive pistol. I just wanted to voice my own, and many other's, frustrations that have been experienced in game and hope that the devs take increasing the standard drop rate into consideration. If for nothing more than my sanity.

Agreed to just extend it, but already brought this up.

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but it seems that they didn't confirm that they will continue doing it in that thread; only that they did extend it once prior. Have they confirmed that it will continue after today? Because I thought their intention was for it to end on the 6th.

Also your thread is asking to extend the event, which isn't a bad idea and would be appreciated. However I am suggesting full time double drop rates, unrelated to the event.

Forgive me if I am mistaken, but it seems that they didn't confirm that they will continue doing it in that thread; only that they did extend it once prior. Have they confirmed that it will continue after today? Because I thought their intention was for it to end on the 6th.

Also your thread is asking to extend the event, which isn't a bad idea and would be appreciated. However I am suggesting full time double drop rates, unrelated to the event.
I am agreeing with you, but only to the extent when this global event passes.

With the event nearly at an end, I believe it would be ideal to update the standard drop rate to reflect double drops all the time. I, and many other people I have talked to in game, haven't gotten much of what we wanted from this event; while having anticipations of the opposite. The drop rate is currently so low that doubling it doesn't raise your odds by a significant amount. I understand why having legendaries hard to get is for the satisfaction of finally finding them and so that not everyone has them, but when you spend countless hours grinding for something and never have it drop, people just give up; and I have seen at least a handful of people claim they are going to stop playing after this event. Based on these experiences, I don't think it would be detrimental to the game to extend these rates full time.

While my experience is obviously an anecdotal example, I have been grinding at a minimum of a few hours a day for the last five or so days and managed to get my first legendary ever, silver freeze. However, while it is nice to have gotten a legendary, I have been going for mercer's for probably over a year now, on and off. It is simply frustrating and demoralizing to have grinded this long for essentially nothing. Don't mistake this as an "I quit" post, I wouldn't post it in suggestions if that was my intention. I still like this game, I played potco at release, watched the many iterations of this game's recreation, have been playing since tlopo was in beta, and I will probably continue to grind my life away in search of that elusive pistol. I just wanted to voice my own, and many other's, frustrations that have been experienced in game and hope that the devs take increasing the standard drop rate into consideration. If for nothing more than my sanity.
I would like to add to this with my own personal experience. I grinded from the first day of double loot to the end. Every single day. I also grinded all day, every day. Minimum of 12, sometimes going up to 16-18 hours of TLOPO per day. I grinded everyone, twins, pali, koleniko, cica, remi, you name it. I strictly played only TLOPO for the entire duration of the double loot event. I played TLOPO the absolute most that I could every single day. One would think that even with the event extended, grinding like a madman, one just might be able to see a legendary. Maybe even a lowly el patron, which I saw tons of people get multiple times. I got nothing, basically a huge waste of my time. I'm sure that my experience sounds quite similar to many other people's. My personal opinion is that ONLY the legendary drop chance should remain doubled. Got inventories full of garbage famed swords but nothing usable.

Last edited:
Back