Double Loot Event: Efficient Palifico Farming

Wolfghost17

Dockworker
Good Afternoon Pirates,
I hope everyone is staying safe during this Corona virus outbreak. For any pirate who in unaware, Double Loot Event is here! This is the best time to farm for great famed and legendary weapons. That being said, My guild, The Bankers, have formed an efficient farming method to kill Palifico in less than 10 seconds, while also having no lag, and no players are injured. I hope this guide helps you and good luck farming for the Lost Blade of Leviathan!

Important Background Information:
  1. You need to be at least over level 30 - Before you even start farming, do the Raven's Cove Story Quest which starts at level 30.
  2. Palifico is located on Isla Tormenta, specifically towards the end of Forsaken Shallows.
  3. He is a level 52 boss, do not get cocky with him as he shreds pirates at any level.
  4. If you want to get the Lost Blade of Leviathan, you most likely want a crew, this boss is VERY HARD to solo.
  5. Palifico in my opinion, is the worst boss at dropping skulls. I mean his loot is usually pretty bad, that being said this sword is going to be hard to get.
  6. Changing servers does not necessarily mean more skulls.
  7. The easiest way to get to Isla Tormenta is by teleporting to Cuba then sailing from Cuba to Isla Tormenta.
Important information to know before farming Palifico:
  • Have one person do doll
  • Everyone else uses gun
  • Have one person do loot call outs for everytime you kill Palifico. (No loot, Loot Pouch, Loot Chest, Loot Skull Chest)
The Easiest and most Efficient way to farm Palifico:
  1. Everyone gets into a circle - remember everyone should be using guns, except for that one person using doll
  2. The person using voodoo doll attunes Palifico and curses him FIRST, then that person uses whatever doll skill they want.
  3. Shoot Palifico until he dies
Important/Interesting facts:
  • IF YOU DO THIS METHOD CORRECTLY AND YOUR CREW IS LARGE, Palifico will die in less than 10 seconds
  • My crew had an average of about 7 seconds per kill.
  • If done correctly, it takes roughly 6-8 seconds to kill Palifico, and 28 seconds to respawn.
  • Obviously the more you kill Palifico, the higher the chance of getting loot, meaning more possible Loot Skull Chests.
Helpful Links:

I don't mean to be a rain on your parade. It sounds like fun! But unfortunately, the white screen issue is currently making it very difficult to play in caves (for those who have Intel processors, anyway) which include Forsaken Shallows. Just don't be surprised if you can only get a small group going on this. We are all patiently awaiting a fix!

Isn't having a very large crew actually decreasing your chances? The ideal would be like 5 or 6 people with one of them being a low level (since the boss is high level this is probably not that important but it might have an effect on the chance of more skull chests).

Isn't having a very large crew actually decreasing your chances? The ideal would be like 5 or 6 people with one of them being a low level (since the boss is high level this is probably not that important but it might have an effect on the chance of more skull chests).

Faster the kill time the better your chances are, Skull drops are identical between a Level 1 and a Level 50 at Palifico, all that matters beside that really is just getting him dead.

Back