Question Double mats announcent...er

squintz

Pirate Lord
Aye, is this a typo? Pirate talk? Because if it ain't, I ain't amused. I know I've noticed people yawning a lot while we're having conversations for a while now. But I don't appreciate being called a boring pirate.
Dense maybe... but not boring.

Double Materials!

Aug. 3, 2018, midnight

Build twice as many ships when you plunder double materials! Or, upgrade yours twice as fast, if you’re boring.

Your eyes aren't deceiving you, sadly. There was a double mats event from August 3 through August 12, according to the news post. The event ended Monday.

The news posts in the launcher contain clickable links. It'll open the news post on the TLOPO website in your browser. You just click the titles.

Aye, is this a typo? Pirate talk? Because if it ain't, I ain't amused. I know I've noticed people yawning a lot while we're having conversations for a while now. But I don't appreciate being called a boring pirate.
Dense maybe... but not boring.

Double Materials!

Aug. 3, 2018, midnight

Build twice as many ships when you plunder double materials! Or, upgrade yours twice as fast, if you’re boring.

Yup, I saw that "insult", and I knew immediately they were targeting you! (LOL!)
But you know it would be awesome if the ship slots were at least doubled...

Back