Blog Post DOUBLE WINTER GOLD!

97005aac5c6c5949f2c3edc428a570f1.png_558x314.jpg

Posted by Captain Jack Alberic on Dec. 15, 2018, 8:01 a.m.

Ahoy and merry tidings to all! I come to you bringing good news from the Brethren Court!

Our informants have learned that this being the season of celebration means there's a great deal of gold being shipped about the Caribbean. Which is good news for pirates everywhere! Keep an eye out for it coming VERY soon. Shipments are coming in within the day. In fact, if you're reading this later, it's very likely the shipments have already arrived!

Which means whether by land or by sea, until December 28th, the gold you find will be doubled!

Godspeed lads and take what you can!

A few are saying that the double gold is not working as it's splitting the gold rather than doubling it. I thought I would quote a post here from last year's event that explains how it works.

You do in fact receive 2x gold; but yeah the display is confusing. You initially see the doubled amount while in the loot container. When you collect it, it shows the base value being doubled.

For example:
If you see 44 gold in the loot, breakdown shows 22+22. Base amount you NORMALLY would have gotten would be 22. So it really does work out to double the amount, it's just confusing.
:gold:

Hope this was useful :)

Regards,
L.S

I fished on a pirate to get a quick 20 K gold and alll showed say 282 + 282 ( my shark ) lol Even saw the " Kat out of the bag show up ! I've heard there's a Kat In the hat but ....... lol But yes , I received 2x gold while fishing.

Back