Double XP & Treasure Chest of Codes! (08/23/13)

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
Enjoy Pirates Online's final month to the fullest, mates, with free Unlimited Access, Double Gold, Double Plunder – and get an extra boost with Double Rep this weekend too!​
2xp.jpg
Starting now through Monday, ALL Pirates can earn double the normal experience points for​
defeating enemies on land and sea, completing Quests,​
brewing Potions, and Fishing.​
NOTE: Double Reputation Weekend does not apply to PvP,​
Ship v Ship, Cannon Defense, or Ship Repair.​
Missed them the first time? These CODES for special weapons are once again available:
bloodfire – Heart of Padres Cutlass​
darkcutlass – Darkfire Cutlass​
haymaker – Haymaker Pistol​
sword – Sword of Triton​
nemesis – Nemesis Blade​
spectral – Spectral Cutlass​
zombie – Zombie Kabab Bayonet​
Plus the all-new weapon class of SCIMITARS is yers with these two new codes:
viper – Viper's Kiss Scimitar​
claw – Desert Claw Scimitar​
If you haven't yet experienced the thrill of swashbuckling with these items in yer grasp,​
NOTE: Remember to have an open slot in yer Inventory for each item you redeem.​

I don't know how to feel about this. Double rep to level up a pirate that in 4 weeks will be deleted into internet heaven??? I'm still too sad to make the most of this offer from POTCO.

Wow...the game is closing and Disney does THIS? I mean, seriously, if you're gonna release codes, at least release Jack's Brew again...

The least they could have done was give us maybe some kind of Disney affiliated coupon. Maybe a little something for the people who actually paid, hoping that the game would update sooner or later? :mad:

I'm disappointed in Disney. Instead of being generous like giving us something useful for something that will last for more than a month, they give us a useless "chest" of codes and double XP for things we won't have when the game closes.

And, to what JFR said, it appears the EITC were willing to be nice to the soon-to-be retired pirates and give them out after being forced to give weapons to every random person they saw.:lol1:

And imagine I was on vacation the time of the GM Event... Now I have no reason to regret about it
*Not sure if I should post this here but they released 4 Peddler outfits as well.

Back