Down time

Matt F

Swashbuckler
Hello,

Do we know when it may be back up?? I know it was a huge update I read that in the forms but I was just wondering when they say it may be up so I can have a idea when to check back.

Thanks
Matt F.

According to recent posts, Most likely some time tonight, possibly some time tomorrow. As much as the anticipation and wait is killing us, just remember that it's probably killing the devs as well. This is essentially a project they've been working on for months all coming to fruition

Nobody knows for sure when. It can come up later tonight, or it can come up later tomorrow night. This is a very large and important milestone update for TLOPO.
I doubt you are going to see anything more than a very loose estimate from TLOPO since if they say the game will be up tonight, and some unforeseen event occurs that delays it, some people will become upset. Hope for the best but expect the worst. This update is worth the wait

Hi,

Ok it was not that I was try to rush them I was just wondering if I should check back today (to night or tomrrow) that all :) Its all good :D

Thanks for your reply...

Sincerely,
Matt F.

Yeah, they'll just give the same copy and paste answer that I've been seeing on the forums all day

Yeah, they'll just give the same copy and paste answer that I've been seeing on the forums all day

It genuinely isn't a copy-paste answer. We've spent the majority of our days since yesterday evening preparing the update for deployment, and clearing up any bugs we may find. Unfortunately, as is with code, issues do arise and there are things that tend to conflict, which we are actively working on fixing.

As soon as a finite answer can be supplied, it will be. However, know that we are doing our best to be prompt with releasing Pypperoni while also ensuring that we aren't allowing any glaringly obvious bugs to slip through, which may cause us to later have to go down for an emergency maintenance depending on the severity.

It genuinely isn't a copy-paste answer. We've spent the majority of our days since yesterday evening preparing the update for deployment, and clearing up any bugs we may find. Unfortunately, as is with code, issues do arise and there are things that tend to conflict, which we are actively working on fixing.

As soon as a finite answer can be supplied, it will be. However, know that we are doing our best to be prompt with releasing Pypperoni while also ensuring that we aren't allowing any glaringly obvious bugs to slip through, which may cause us to later have to go down for an emergency maintenance depending on the severity.
it's along the copy and paste lines.

Back