DOXING and SWATTING :(

If you are DOX'd or SWAT'd, will you keep your focus and report such behavior?

• No ~ I won't say something (mostly, because of fear)!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Eh I stand by my claim... Hiding behind a computer screen has always been the cowards way out... Because most folks doxxing and swatting these days don't realize what they unleash by doing it. And most don't have a justified reason for doing it. I agree those folks got... Well less than they deserved in my personal opinion I guess for talking that way to anyone... I'd rather talk it out or take it outside... The world would be alot different place if folks had to meet at high noon still to answer for the checks their mouth bounced lol

I agree with what @Johnny Mak says! Technology alone (used for purposes of DOXING) is no less worse or different than SWATTING because it does impact the personal space/information of others whom don't even have a part between unresolved conflict between person A and person B.

~ If you're portraying yourself off in the world as any sort of MAN or WOMAN in control over technology, you're going to want to resolve human problems and conflict in ways which are not cowardly! Do the opposite (and hope the accessibility of technology will 'save you')...just remember technology itself leaves bread crumb trails which are never excluded from the keyboard investigation of authorities.

*In lieu of the skill and capacity of authorities, why give a 3rd party person that level of control over you...all because of a poor decision you had made online??? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back