Event  Dress for On Stranger Tides "WARNING: THERE ARE NO SPOILERS HERE!"

Will you participate in this event, and whose your favorite character from Pirates of the Caribbean?

• Total voters

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
Ok guys don't worry there's no spoilers to be said here because I haven't seen the movie yet. :) Anyways, I was hoping all of us could honor the release of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides by dressing up as our favorite Pirates of the Caribbean character or just any character from Pirates of the Caribbean if you don't have a favorite and you like them all! :) But do you guys have a favorite character from Pirates? Is it Barbossa, Marty, Mr. Gibbs, Will Turner, Elizabeth, Davy Jones, or even Captain Jack Sparrow himself. I don't have a favorite because they are all awesome. Anyways, for the next 4 days (counting tonight and lasting until Monday) please dress up as your favorite Pirates of the Caribbean character it can even be from On Stranger Tides! If you do dress up please either leave a comment on who you dressed up in game or leave a screenshot and a comment. So yeah. :) :flag: :fight: I may be able to help you if you are trying to find the proper in game clothes for your character.

i dont have a pirate costume and if i did i wouldnt wear it to the movies id wear my usual stuff cargo shorts and a t-shirt i would dress up if it wasnt though ugh i gotta get a pirate costume for the summer though

No, no I mean dress up in game for the weekend as your favorite character from Pirates of the Caribbean. :)

well considering i already look enough like jack sparrow normally i would say yes have u ever seen my pirate? oh now i see this can u put it in bold plz i was too lazy to read the full comment dont have to but would appreciate it

For the next 4 days (counting tonight and lasting until Monday) please dress up as your favorite Pirates of the Caribbean character it can even be from On Stranger Tides! If you do dress up please either leave a comment on who you dressed up in game or leave a screenshot and a comment.(hope this helps people. I can't edit the original post after a certain amount of time.)

screenshot_2011-03-11_22-53-16.jpg

hehe look like jack with my own style on things and this is the usual stuff my pirate wears so who wants my autograph?:p jk lol i made my pirate look good and most of the stuff i have on in that picture u can no longer get pants, hat, and coat are diff colors so i cant be copied but u can get close

The clothes in potco dont allow us to dress as out favorite characters

no but u can get close and barbossa would be the easiest the rest not so much i did come close to commodore norrington though but that was before i sold the coat and vest for that it was much easier to look like ur favorite character before they changed the character customization and islands

umm my pirate is VERY simular to barbosa the privateer jack sparrow is very easy to do but it needs some time to be colected not a long time just some time
as soon as i log in ill take a screenie

Back