Dunkin' Donuts Or Krispy Kreme?

Which donuts you like better?

• Total voters
Same here, it's scary ... I'd have to go to another city nearby to get any of those donuts. And same again with coffee ... Did you do telepathy on my mind? Next time I'd say it first to make sure that I don't read yours.

Maybe I do have Telepathy, hmm ~ mischievous look~:cool:

How come Dunkin Dounts became so popular in the last 2 years. Now you constantly hear about their coffee. I never really heard of them until there coffee became famous.

:confused:...Really?!?! That was all I ate when I was a kid and that was over 20 years ago, lol. You never saw the commercials? "Time to make the Donuts..." You must be from the south, which is absolutely fine (I live in NC). :D

Doesn't matter to me.... Donuts are donuts! :yum:

Nah, to me that's like an analogy of "rice is rice, or cake is cake, or pasta is pasta ..." They are not the same. There is a 'cakey' donut and 'spongy' donut. And trust me, I never worked on a donut shop and have no family who own a donut shop ... ;) Food network TV is my best friend; and we could get a little 'technical' there.

Dunkin' donuts are spongy, airy (if you tear one, you could see the texture is not densed). They do carry the cakey kinds, but I'm not referring to that in this thread (I don't care for those kinds). Krispy Kreme is more densed in texture. That's why I don't really care for it either. But the main part is the "variety" ... I can't see just sugar glaze or chocolate glaze ... I love Dunkin' donuts variety of topping and filling! And of course the fluffiness!

But if you like both, then fine ... it's your choice! :D

Not a donut person...because I generally don't eat anything that is unhealthy and/or does nothing for me. As is the case here. But when I did eat donuts, I didn't have any brand loyalty either lol. But I remember usually having just a cake donut, with and without sugar on it either way. Guess I'm not at all the donut connoisseur (and really I'm okay with that ;)

~Etar1pAI

There is a guy who does doughnuts locally. Actually about 35 minutes from us because I live in a cotton town. His beat Krispy Kreme and Dunkin. But if I were to choose between those two, and I've had both, I would choose Krispy Kreme.

hmm we dont have a Dunkin' Donuts here.. theres about 2 krispy kremes but no one goes to them... everyone gets there donuts from timmys (tim hortons) here

Had krispy kream in Canada but here they went out of business

KRISPY KREME of course :popcorn:

and whats up with the: "I'm a Yankee" bit?

No reason what-so-ever ... :p I didn't see any Krispy Kreme when I went to NYC. Just DD ... And TV shows with setting in the Northeast always show Dunkin' kind of donuts ... almost like Dunkin' ~ Yankees! I'm not a Yankee - like I said - but still love Dunkin' Donuts! (just got to say that ...:D)

No reason what-so-ever ... :p I didn't see any Krispy Kreme when I went to NYC. Just DD ... And TV shows with setting in the Northeast always show Dunkin' kind of donuts ... almost like Dunkin' ~ Yankees! I'm not a Yankee - like I said - but still love Dunkin' Donuts! (just got to say that ...:D)
i went to DD once... worst coffee of my life.. i didnt trust their donuts lol

Back