Dunkin' Donuts Or Krispy Kreme?

Which donuts you like better?

• Total voters
Dunkin and Krispy were both moved out of my town. Not a big donut eater but when they were both here I prefered Krispy and I luved the free samples.

How come Dunkin Dounts became so popular in the last 2 years. Now you constantly hear about their coffee. I never really heard of them until there coffee became famous.

Im a Yankee, and proud of it!!

Well, that didn't answer the question tho ... do you like Dunkin' Donuts? And do you dunk your donuts on coffee like cops up there? Or you don't even drink coffee so the dunkin' part is irrelevant here ... :lol1:
EDIT (Mar 12, 2011 at 1:28 PM):
Aww thats too bad,you'd make a good yankee!:rolleyes:

Thank you ... I'll take that as a compliment. :D Now which part of me that makes a 'good' Yankee? The straightforwardness? :lol1:I'm a southern belle though ... :angel:

Well, not really ... I can be both and even more, depends on the moon ... :p
EDIT (Mar 12, 2011 at 1:36 PM):
How come Dunkin Dounts became so popular in the last 2 years. Now you constantly hear about their coffee. I never really heard of them until there coffee became famous.

Alright, to me this is the reason why ... squish that donut ... bounce back, right? It's soft and fluffy! That's why I love it! Plus, it has so many choices of toppings and fillings ... :yum:
I can't pick which one is my favorite, but I think I like the boston-cream pie the best! Cream filling and chocolate frosting ... omg, my poor keyboard ... :p

Well, that didn't answer the question tho ... do you like Dunkin' Donuts? And do you dunk your donuts on coffee like cops up there? Or you don't even drink coffee so the dunkin' part is irrelevant here ... :lol1:
EDIT (Mar 12, 2011 at 1:28 PM):

Aye I like Dunkin Donuts... But I eat them once in a blue moon. And I think it's a stereotype If Cops dunk their donuts in their coffee... But then again :drink: lol. I had coffee once did not like the taste of it! Blah!

Aye I like Dunkin Donuts... But I eat them once in a blue moon. And I think it's a stereotype If Cops dunk their donuts in their coffee... But then again :drink: lol. I had coffee once did not like the taste of it! Blah!

Same here, it's scary ... I'd have to go to another city nearby to get any of those donuts. And same again with coffee ... Did you do telepathy on my mind? Next time I'd say it first to make sure that I don't read yours.

Back