Dynasty Of Persia

Alessanda

Sea Legs
Dynasty Of Persia is a new guild recruiting quality players. This is a guild for those pirates who are searching for a family-like guild, fun, and friendly. There is no level requirement to join.

Our numbers are small at the moment but we are on most of the time and ready to help anyone who needs it. Will be making a discord for those people who would like to join it though its not required.

We will be having votes on the type of uniform we will wear for guild events. We will be having guild events like Invasions, PvP, SvS, and Matt runs for anyone who would like to join. Dates to be discussed.

Some of the positions in the guild are as follow:

. GM

. Co. GM

. Advisors to the GMs

. Councilor (Senate)

. Satrap

. Head of Event Planning

. Commanders of Military (PvP)

. Commander of the Navy (SvS)

More roles to come as people put in what they would like to see.

If you're wondering how to become officer, whenever we have a surplus of guild members we will vote on who should be promoted. It will then be discussed with the all the officers on whether or not the winner will be admitted. If they refuse, whoever got the second most votes will fall in line.

If you would like to join the code for the guild is YBCZ0411 or fell free to message me here will reply as soon as possible. Thank you and would love to see you guys be a part of Dynasty of Persia

Last edited:
Are there any level requirements? Ive recently restarted my pirate after months of not playing (and even then I havent truly played since the original game) so im only 14 atm :pirate1:

Are there any level requirements? Ive recently restarted my pirate after months of not playing (and even then I havent truly played since the original game) so im only 14 atm :pirate1:

Hey mollyneonfox nice to meet you! No there are no lvl requirement to join so you are more than welcome. We can help you out with whatever you need to lvl:)

Dynasty Of Persia is a new guild recruiting quality players. This is a guild for those pirates who are searching for a family-like guild, fun, and friendly. There is no level requirement to join.

Our numbers are small at the moment but we are on most of the time and ready to help anyone who needs it. Will be making a discord for those people who would like to join it though its not required.

We will be having votes on the type of uniform we will wear for guild events. We will be having guild events like Invasions, PvP, SvS, and Matt runs for anyone who would like to join. Dates to be discussed.

Some of the positions in the guild are as follow:

. GM

. Co. GM

. Advisors to the GMs

. Councilor (Senate)

. Satrap

. Head of Event Planning

. Commanders of Military (PvP)

. Commander of the Navy (SvS)

More roles to come as people put in what they would like to see.

If you're wondering how to become officer, whenever we have a surplus of guild members we will vote on who should be promoted. It will then be discussed with the all the officers on whether or not the winner will be admitted. If they refuse, whoever got the second most votes will fall in line.

If you would like to join the code for the guild is YBCZ0411 or fell free to message me here will reply as soon as possible. Thank you and would love to see you guys be a part of Dynasty of Persia
Cook?

HAHAHAH yea we can come right over and we will consider those position :)
Okay. You bring the wine and some sunflower seeds for me bird. I'll cook you all up a couple of steaks and do all the dishes after. And I'll show you my sword skills and serve the steaks cut for you.
How's that for an interview?

Okay. You bring the wine and some sunflower seeds for me bird. I'll cook you all up a couple of steaks and do all the dishes after. And I'll show you my sword skills and serve the steaks cut for you.
How's that for an interview?
You are hired! lol

Back