Quests Early-game Compass Issue

Benjamin Calicovane

Notorious Pirate
Whenever you make a new pirate and choose the option to skip the tutorial, you're spawned in Port Royal with your sword and compass, and you first task to to defeat some Navy soldiers. However, I just made a new pirate and skipped the tutorial, and found I did not have my compass as I should. I tried to enter King's Run to talk to Tia Dalma (even though I shouldn't have to) and get my compass, but it refused to let me enter, instead giving me this message.

screenshot_2017-05-27_16-03-57.jpg

No matter how many skeletons I killed, it still wouldn't let me in. Now every player who makes a new pirate and chooses to skip the tutorial will be left without a compass, so I'd say this is a fairly important bug.

Update - I relogged and tried again, and this time I did have my compass. However, it still wouldn't let me enter King's Run, so there's still a problem lol

I encountered this problem as well. Though I didn't skip the tutorial I accidentally wandered into the Governor's Garden, and it wouldn't let me out.

You still have to have a rusty one like will gives? you can buy it free at sword shop. I think this will help...let us know. In general, looks like skipping tutorial is a no no.

Back