Easy Way To Pay For Unlimited ! GLOBAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose BladeCutter

Dockworker
Hey everyone Rose again just here to tell you one of the easiest ways to pay for unlimited access without the use of gamecards/creditcards,

I found this way because i live in Australia which gamecards are not sold in and i can't get hold of a credit card at the moment. They are called Visa Prepaid Cards look them up on the internet and im fairly sure they are sold worldwide but they are sold in Australia for sure.

All they are is like a MasterCard exept prepaid which the lowest amount available on them is $50 i think, and you can use these to purchase unlimited access by using the Visa option and all you have to do is purchase them with cash .

Anyway have a good day, Rose.

Hey everyone Rose again just here to tell you one of the easiest ways to pay for unlimited access without the use of gamecards/creditcards,

I found this way because i live in Australia which gamecards are not sold in and i can't get hold of a credit card at the moment. They are called Visa Prepaid Cards look them up on the internet and im fairly sure they are sold worldwide but they are sold in Australia for sure.

All they are is like a MasterCard exept prepaid which the lowest amount available on them is $50 i think, and you can use these to purchase unlimited access by using the Visa option and all you have to do is purchase them with cash .

Anyway have a good day, Rose.

Aye Prepaid cards are a good way to do it. You can also use your credit card like a game card. All you have to do is select the amount you want then call and ask Disney to stop the reoccuring payment. It only places one charge on there and you can have it for a month! Just like a game card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back