Eerie Chill Spreads Across the Caribbean (09/07/13)

Edward Mctimbers

Wiki Staff
Jolly Roger casts his supernatural chill over the islands this week, no doubt rallying to overrun the Caribbean in one final strike!​
blog_10_28_invasion_general.jpg
As that vile villain prepares to unleash his macabre mayhem, gather yer new weapons to repel those undead hordes and redeem these codes to add
121026-curse-jr.jpg
another powerful pair to yer inventory:​
barbossa – claim Barbossa's Fury
(Legendary repeater)​
elpatron – claim the Lost Sword of El Patron
(Legendary cutlass)​
Ye swashbucklers should now be fully stocked to scuttle the bones of all invading forces!​
Little does Jolly Roger realize that we Pirates enjoy nothing better than plundering in this spooky atmosphere.​
We even have our own dance for it. Charm yer Pirate into an eerie trance by entering /zombie into your chat window!Barbossa's Fury card:​
Barbossa's Fury.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just yesterday I was saying they should give us legendary codes, so that before the game closes we can at least try out weapons that we didn't loot. I think they did the right thing under the circumstances.

I don't like any of it, especially them mocking us and calling it a "Celebration".
But, take what you can till it's done I guess. What else can we do right?

I am very happy about giving away el patron... yea some people looted and looted for it, like me, I have looked 3 years, haven't had any luck. Even though I didn't loot it, I still feel like I earned it. However, if they release all legend cursed, that would be taking it too far.

At first I was a bit upset that this sword, the only legendary sword that I received under "normal" circumstances (looting), was being given away. However, the fact that I (and many others) spent time in caves fighting high-level enemies to receive our swords wouldn't even matter when the 19th comes, whether there's a code for the sword or not, because the game would be closing. Instead of being upset that the sword you worked hard to get is now being given away, why not just enjoy having the sword while you can, regardless of the circumstances you got it under?

They may do that with the legendary curse towards the end too. I havent looted one and mostly likely I wont. If they do have the code for the 5 legendary curse I will not get it. It just ruins the fun I tried to loot for it. But if they do the code oh well

It was disappointing from Disney's side when they first announced the shut down. Now they just make it even more disappointing, embarrassing and ridiculous as we get closer to 19th

The eerie chill that has spread is more like the deep sense of sadness we all feel. these giveaways and other distractions serve only to increase my awareness that the game has almost reached its end. Maybe the idea of giving out El Patron is to fill out my inventory to the point of having nothing to left to achieve. I have always wanted it and now it is in my grasp. I have never liked the giveaway idea and there is nothing legendary about something we all have. That is what common means to me. At this point though there is no thought going into what might be "right" or proper, just random actions to dump out the toy chest. Stop teasing us and turn off the green spam already. I am glad to be able to say my good byes in peace without this chaos. I shall play till the end and plan to stand on the dock in Port Royal for that last and final disconnect. It will be a sad moment indeed.....

Back