EITC guilds

EITC Guilds are....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The EITC guilds are a cool idea... but they don't really make sense because some of the members mastered PIRATE weapons. They are not really EITC if they have a voodoo doll or voodoo staff. Just my thoughts. Below I have a picture of the pirates vs the EITC.
screenshot_2011-03-29_17-41-27.jpg
screenshot_2011-03-29_17-42-35.jpg
screenshot_2011-03-29_17-42-42.jpg
screenshot_2011-03-29_17-42-46.jpg
screenshot_2011-03-29_17-42-52.jpg

I realize that EITC guilds can be very annoying - I've dealt personally with them one too many times - but in the end it's just their way of playing the game. If it does get too bothersome, I find the best strategy is to just TP away. It's that simple.

Besides, I always find it fun returning the role play - threatening to cut off hands and such, ya know, the works :p

I realize that EITC guilds can be very annoying - I've dealt personally with them one too many times - but in the end it's just their way of playing the game. If it does get too bothersome, I find the best strategy is to just TP away. It's that simple.

Besides, I always find it fun returning the role play - threatening to cut off hands and such, ya know, the works :p
haha u threaten eitc ppl that ur going to cut off their hands? xD nice

Bahaha those the new " EITC " meaning the joined when the new weapons came out... other then samuel he used to be eitc then he quit then joined back.... NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Bahaha those the new " EITC " meaning the joined when the new weapons came out... other then samuel he used to be eitc then he quit then joined back.... NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
nah nobody on pirates are noobs ( except possibly lvl won pirates )

Ugh one thibg i hate very much on this game has to be these guys they r very rude and anoying and will never admit they r wanna bes annoys me so much because this is a game where we play as pirates and i would not mind as much if they were nice but most of them r not and i dealt with them waaayyy tooo many times because of my friend Deleted member 4172 (hes no sir carlos clemmente hope i spellt that right) but some of these ppl r good and respectful others not so much so if u run into them please leave bwfore they start yelling at u to stop breathing their air

That would be funny if the GM EITC came and just sat there like '-_-'.
They should have an event on Tortuga Abassa with the EITC game masters LOL. They would ban alot of people and possibly get them to shut up.

The EITC guilds are a cool idea... but they don't really make sense because some of the members mastered PIRATE weapons. They are not really EITC if they have a voodoo doll or voodoo staff. Just my thoughts. Below I have a picture of the pirates vs the EITC.View attachment 9216View attachment 9217View attachment 9218View attachment 9219View attachment 9220
i agree that they are a cool idea, if the eitc guilds were nice then i bet this poll would be opposite 15 real deal 1 poser

I haven't had any dealings with EITC guilds myself, I try to avoid the drama and idiocy on abassa, which seems to be where most of this nonsense takes place. From what I've heard many of these EITC guilds would fit the description of "griefers" attempting to stir up trouble with other players, "usually lower level players than themselves" and start guild wars.
This is what happened while I was in Abassa Tortuga. (Don't ask why)
Group of lv 50s:"BOW DOWN BEFORE US, THE EITC LORDS, NOOBS!"
Me: /hiss, "And what happens if I don't?"
50s: "Then we will raid your guild and defeat it."
Me: "And just how would you do that?"
50s: "We will join it and make everyone leave."
this would constitute a threat that would warrant reporting and probably get the player banned maybe permanently. It would probably also bring the members of this guild under the scrutiny of the Disney Mods. Some of the guilds in game who claim to go around battling EITC guilds are just as bad. I won't mention the name but, a particular fool who posted on another forum that many of us came from comes to mind. When not stirring up trouble with the EITC guild this guy seemed to stay busy griefing other guilds and mostly lower level younger basic players, making threats claiming that his "uncle" owned the game and threatening to get them banned etc... These guys would often bait the younger players into namecalling and then report them causing them to be the ones getting banned. A couple of the younger members of one of my guilds brought the situation to my attention. I don't seek out these type of people in game but, if I see threats being made to harm players or destroy guilds or abusive behavior toward other players I will report and include a screenshot of the chat along with the time and server where it occurred.

i used to be in a guild called The Republic. it was a pirate role playing guild. so pretty much we "fought" the eitc guilds. i only did it cause it was funny what they would say. like GO AWAY PIRATE NOOB WE WILL RULE YOU FOREVER!! and stuff like that. then they got me banned so i quit. p.s. just read red nations post. we didnt do anything bad. we just like pvped them and stuff to see who won and then the eitc thing died down a little

:cursing:I really dont Mined some eitc guild members in fact won of my freinds is in co black guard
and he is prob. the nicest guy i know but some of them are just jerks they have no respect for others it ticks me off
and once i was in co. black guard before i knew they were so rude and alot of the time they would not help anyone sink eitc ships cause they feel they will hurt their fellow eitc brothers its so ANNOYING ok thats all i had to say

~ Bloody McSkipper ~:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back