EITC guilds

Discussion in 'Pirates of the Caribbean Online' started by Jammerboy, Jul 9, 2011.

?

EITC Guilds are....

1. Posers?

97.5%
  2. Real deal?

2.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain Redhorn

The EITC guilds are a cool idea... but they don't really make sense because some of the members mastered PIRATE weapons. They are not really EITC if they have a voodoo doll or voodoo staff. Just my thoughts. Below I have a picture of the pirates vs the EITC. screenshot_2011-03-29_17-41-27.jpg screenshot_2011-03-29_17-42-35.jpg screenshot_2011-03-29_17-42-42.jpg screenshot_2011-03-29_17-42-46.jpg screenshot_2011-03-29_17-42-52.jpg

Cap'ain Valentine likes this.
  2. Cap'ain Valentine

Cap'ain Valentine Wanted Pirate

3. Captain Del

Captain Del Pirate

I realize that EITC guilds can be very annoying - I've dealt personally with them one too many times - but in the end it's just their way of playing the game. If it does get too bothersome, I find the best strategy is to just TP away. It's that simple.

Besides, I always find it fun returning the role play - threatening to cut off hands and such, ya know, the works :p

Bad, corey, Constance O'hara and 2 others like this.
  4. Jammerboy

Jammerboy Wanted Pirate

haha u threaten eitc ppl that ur going to cut off their hands? xD nice

5. Pluto-Z

Pluto-Z Notorious Pirate

Bahaha those the new " EITC " meaning the joined when the new weapons came out... other then samuel he used to be eitc then he quit then joined back.... NOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

6. Jammerboy

Jammerboy Wanted Pirate

nah nobody on pirates are noobs ( except possibly lvl won pirates )

7. Captain Hi

Captain Hi Pirate Lord

Ugh one thibg i hate very much on this game has to be these guys they r very rude and anoying and will never admit they r wanna bes annoys me so much because this is a game where we play as pirates and i would not mind as much if they were nice but most of them r not and i dealt with them waaayyy tooo many times because of my friend pearson wright (hes no sir carlos clemmente hope i spellt that right) but some of these ppl r good and respectful others not so much so if u run into them please leave bwfore they start yelling at u to stop breathing their air

8. Constance O'hara

Constance O'hara Pirate Lord

That would be funny if the GM EITC came and just sat there like '-_-'.
    They should have an event on Tortuga Abassa with the EITC game masters LOL. They would ban alot of people and possibly get them to shut up.

9. Jammerboy

Jammerboy Wanted Pirate

i agree that they are a cool idea, if the eitc guilds were nice then i bet this poll would be opposite 15 real deal 1 poser

10. Red Nations

Site Founder

I haven't had any dealings with EITC guilds myself, I try to avoid the drama and idiocy on abassa, which seems to be where most of this nonsense takes place. From what I've heard many of these EITC guilds would fit the description of "griefers" attempting to stir up trouble with other players, "usually lower level players than themselves" and start guild wars.
    this would constitute a threat that would warrant reporting and probably get the player banned maybe permanently. It would probably also bring the members of this guild under the scrutiny of the Disney Mods. Some of the guilds in game who claim to go around battling EITC guilds are just as bad. I won't mention the name but, a particular fool who posted on another forum that many of us came from comes to mind. When not stirring up trouble with the EITC guild this guy seemed to stay busy griefing other guilds and mostly lower level younger basic players, making threats claiming that his "uncle" owned the game and threatening to get them banned etc... These guys would often bait the younger players into namecalling and then report them causing them to be the ones getting banned. A couple of the younger members of one of my guilds brought the situation to my attention. I don't seek out these type of people in game but, if I see threats being made to harm players or destroy guilds or abusive behavior toward other players I will report and include a screenshot of the chat along with the time and server where it occurred.

Cap'ain Valentine and Jammerboy like this.
  11. corey

corey Pirate Lord

i used to be in a guild called The Republic. it was a pirate role playing guild. so pretty much we "fought" the eitc guilds. i only did it cause it was funny what they would say. like GO AWAY PIRATE NOOB WE WILL RULE YOU FOREVER!! and stuff like that. then they got me banned so i quit. p.s. just read red nations post. we didnt do anything bad. we just like pvped them and stuff to see who won and then the eitc thing died down a little

12. Captain Redhorn

They probably bought the majority of the clothing to match, but they don't all wear the exact same uniform.
    I think they have some website where they say when to meet up and where. A few pirates just jumped on the end of the EITC line, trying to be cool. :cool:

13. Simon Seashout

Simon Seashout Honorable Pirate

I don't like them, too annoying and full of themselves.

14. Cpt. Sharksilver

Cpt. Sharksilver Wanted Pirate

15. sam50

sam50 Guest

All i can say is.... "have fun". :fight:

16. Captian Fear

Captian Fear Pirate Master

Constance O'hara likes this.
  17. Bloody McSkipper

Bloody McSkipper Sea Legs

:cursing:I really dont Mined some eitc guild members in fact won of my freinds is in co black guard
    and he is prob. the nicest guy i know but some of them are just jerks they have no respect for others it ticks me off
    and once i was in co. black guard before i knew they were so rude and alot of the time they would not help anyone sink eitc ships cause they feel they will hurt their fellow eitc brothers its so ANNOYING ok thats all i had to say

~ Bloody McSkipper ~:parrot:

18. Red Nations

Site Founder

Looks like they deleted whatever was there.

19. Captian Fear

Captian Fear Pirate Master

Shoot! Well the postbwas about how to capture pirates. He said there were two types of pirates, imbecile and intelligent pirates. Apparently though, all pirates are maniacal drunkards.

20. Captain Del

Captain Del Pirate

I can testify to that :rumgone:

Jammerboy and Captian Fear like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.