EITC guilds

EITC Guilds are....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea some eitc bloke from co black guard asked me to get him through to el patron mine, so i helped him because i dint really want to get report or anything
he kept asking if i was there yet, finally i said, "patience child". The guy then started treatening to arrest me

Some of them are nice, but they just love to stir up trouble. That Samuel Redbeard is the worst. Every time i see him, he says "I'm smarter than u." It's really starting to get on my nerves, and I wish they'd stop roleplaying as EITC. If we were supposed to be EITC, the game would be called something along the lines of "EITC of the Caribbean." So uh, just stop EITC people. Be normal pirates, like the sane people of the game.

one word, ANNOYING!

Some of them are nice, but they just love to stir up trouble. That Samuel Redbeard is the worst. Every time i see him, he says "I'm smarter than u." It's really starting to get on my nerves, and I wish they'd stop roleplaying as EITC. If we were supposed to be EITC, the game would be called something along the lines of "EITC of the Caribbean." So uh, just stop EITC people. Be normal pirates, like the sane people of the game.
if they want to be eitc they should join some game called EITC online why woul dthey join pirates online? sometimes i dont understand xD

Well, there was a point where I was a part of an EITC guild, and let me tell you that being in it was no fun at all. They caused trouble wherever they could and would steal rep from people on land and at sea. When they started plotting and talking about doing other mean stuff, I told them that all they were was hot air stuffed in bodies (fortunately, I didn't get reported), and left the guild and I haven't worn EITC garb since.

Just won day the pirate forces are going to raid fort charles, and kings head, and the fort in padres del fuego, and put an end to those navy, and EITC scum!:woot:

Well, there was a point where I was a part of an EITC guild, and let me tell you that being in it was no fun at all. They caused trouble wherever they could and would steal rep from people on land and at sea. When they started plotting and talking about doing other mean stuff, I told them that all they were was hot air stuffed in bodies (fortunately, I didn't get reported), and left the guild and I haven't worn EITC garb since.

Lol they sound more like pirates.

EITC guilds- created 3 years ago by a 7th grader.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

depends, some people take it seriously, while it annoys the heck out of others.

the thing i hate most is how they're all like "LORD BENJAMIN IS SPEAKING, EVERYONE QUIET THEMSELVES!"

and i'm just thinking... DUDE YOU'RE LIKE LVL 28!!?!?!?

i dunno.
yeh Woow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back