Glitch El Patron Horribly Dysfunctional

C

Crashalot

El Patron has apparently been so over coded/over written that he's now become completely dysfunctional. I spend 45 minutes plus to defeat him and his "boss" minions, only to have him run away and disappear before the final defeat. In POTCO, El Patron was easily defeated in less than 3 minutes, SOLO, with his minions!
BTW - El Patron is no Foulberto and should not have that level of health. Also, his minions are regular NPCs and not bosses, yet none of them take the damage commensurate with their levels. Is this an insurmountable coding issue or is it intentional?
Either way, it's not working, sadly.
It would appear the coding for El Patron is such that perhaps the devs are unsure how to make it work?
Keeping it challenging is good, but it seems the attempts at such make him more a waste of time than need be.
He's not currently working and is rather sad, along with his evil twin that seems to spawn randomly every other re spawn.
At one point I had 9 minions and 2 El Patrons chasing me around, only to slip away after 12 minutes of battle.
Perhaps a little attention as to why he fails so miserably or at least some insight as to what needs to be done to defeat him in under 2 hours would be greatly appreciated.
Savor it!

PS - And the best part was having the minions reappear several times after Patron was finally defeated!

Oh, and that curscene telling you about the cursed blade, etc, should appear when getting your cursed sword, not hours later, like when talking to the wood cutter,
screenshot_2018-08-05_18-03-24.jpg

Now don't get me wrong, because I love the quest no matter what, but it could be improved upon if only El Patron and his minions stopped vanishing all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
He has that much hp because you get one free famed curse blade but yeah you should be able to solo him, I noticed when I jump around him and his crew they'll disappear. Luckily my hp was regenerating while fighting him, I didn't even get to see the cutscene.

First 3 - 4 I did worked like it should but the next 3 - 4 are unbelievable , respawns , minions are like boss level health , El Patron ya may need to kill 2 - 3 times ........ shakes head !

First 3 - 4 I did worked like it should but the next 3 - 4 are unbelievable , respawns , minions are like boss level health , El Patron ya may need to kill 2 - 3 times ........ shakes head !
LOL, my fav is when 2 El Patrons spawn, with 6 minions. More to love!
This happens multiple times, making it totally AWESOME!!!
But they keep disappearing, which takes away my joy...
I mean, I'd gladly fight him, his clone and all the minions all day long if I could, but they gotta be defeated, not vanish when it gets tough for them!

Wow, didnt realize it had gotten worse! I have 3 that currently can do ravens cove but eh, havent done it yet. LOL, after reading this post I think I will just wait and see if it can be fix. I am usually after brights more anyways lol.

(Crash, Idk you were Crush. I remember seeing you in POTCO! c:)

Wow, didnt realize it had gotten worse! I have 3 that currently can do ravens cove but eh, havent done it yet. LOL, after reading this post I think I will just wait and see if it can be fix. I am usually after brights more anyways lol.

(Crash, Idk you were Crush. I remember seeing you in POTCO! c:)
LOL, I did play POTCO, a lot!

Back